North Georgia Trip in the Beginning of June

TwistedJK

We're good for Saturday through Tuesday, 6-9. I'd like to do at least two days of some trail riding. One of them being Trey Mt. since it's close and a few have said it's pretty good. We can meet you guys at any place and time, preferably no earlier than 9 so we can get the youngins ready.

Kendawg198

It was the SFWDA (Southern Four Wheel Drive Association) I just joined them a couple of weeks ago when they were at AOP (Adventure Offroad Park). It is a great club just like WAYALIFE. They take all their donations a fight on closer of trails against congress and other local governments. Not trying to promote them on this forum. I just think we should all come together as Jeepers and keep trails open for riding.

Their isn't much wheeling in Georgia. Mostly in Tennessee and Alabama. Check out more events on WAYALIFE and SFWDA.org. Lets do all we can to keep the trails open for some good Jeep 4wheeling.

TwistedJK

Getting closer!! You guys let me know when, where and what time you want to hit some trails. Our only plans are hiking, fly fishing, tubing in Helen with the kids, some geocaching, and hanging out at the lake. Nothing is on a set schedule, so were available whenever.

hhunter050

We have a cabin in Helen and I could definitely tell you a couple places that are great fishing spots usually lol and I recommend going with the pink tube place.

TwistedJK

We have a cabin in Helen and I could definitely tell you a couple places that are great fishing spots usually lol and I recommend going with the pink tube place.

That's the place that gives you the bus ride back right? Any trout fishing spots would be greatly appreciated, but I don't expect anyone to give up secret spots lol.

hhunter050

That's the place that gives you the bus ride back right? Any trout fishing spots would be greatly appreciated, but I don't expect anyone to give up secret spots lol.

Yeah you can go to there main place which is down town. They take you up river then you float back down to the store which is where you loaded the bus. Also a great BBQ place right beside it! The fishing has never been great but the best place I have found is the place where the blue tubers get done right on that back road. Usually the locals will tell you, if you ask, where to fish

TwistedJK

Nothing has been confirmed. We can meet anyone at anytime pretty much. I have no idea where any places to wheel are. If anyone wants to go for a drive and show us around it would be greatly appreciated. Just p.m. me to let us know when and where to meet, and I'll give you my number. If all goes to plan we should arrive there between 12-1 Thursday.

Tera 60

Wish I had my jk.. I would deff come up. But if u go past the tube place heading toward the blue tube place there is a side service road it has a wooden sign should be about a mile or so after u pass pink tube place. Did some trail riding there about 2 yrs ago it is a service road takes u over mouton an nothing crazy it had some beach off roads if u wanted to go expolre but we just stayed on main road.

Grubbicon

Nothing has been confirmed. We can meet anyone at anytime pretty much. I have no idea where any places to wheel are. If anyone wants to go for a drive and show us around it would be greatly appreciated. Just p.m. me to let us know when and where to meet, and I'll give you my number. If all goes to plan we should arrive there between 12-1 Thursday.

I might be able to do something Friday or Monday but not sure ill be able to swing anything on the weekend. Are you looking for a challenge or just dirt roads and lighter trails?

TripleBJK

Trey mountain is a good ride, nothing crazy. You can hike up the AT(look for the white blazed trial) and get to the top of Trey mountain for a good view. It's about a one mile hike up from the road.

TwistedJK

I might be able to do something Friday or Monday but not sure ill be able to swing anything on the weekend. Are you looking for a challenge or just dirt roads and lighter trails?

Not anything extreme I guess. My rear travel us muted due to me installing the rear bumpstops in anticipation of have the lift done. My father will be with us in his ZJ on 31's.

Grubbicon

Not anything extreme I guess. My rear travel us muted due to me installing the rear bumpstops in anticipation of have the lift done. My father will be with us in his ZJ on 31's.

There is a good trail in Toccoa around 45 min away from Helen thats good. I have done it in my near stock Toyota but that was giving it hell.

Top Bottom