North Georgia Trip in the Beginning of June

MattMc

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1433688074.758120.jpg

Here's a pic off the back side of the mountain. A big contrast to the lake side, as seen in Twisted's post.

Probably one of my favorite wheeling trips so far. Probably because I had THardy co-piloting. And the new Protek system lets you not be so paranoid.

Thanks for the run guys and gals!

TripleBJK

Looks like a good time. I'm going it need to check out Bell Mountain soon. Can a stock Rubicon do it? Some of those washouts looked big.

thardy

Banned
Looks like a good time. I'm going it need to check out Bell Mountain soon. Can a stock Rubicon do it? Some of those washouts looked big.

MattMC has a stock 2015 Rubicon and we got it up with little issue. There are ways to get up without hitting too many of the really rutted sections. You'll definitely use the rock rails towards the top with a JKUR. I'm sure we can get some folks together if you want to go sometime soon.

Grubbicon

I think its also worth saying that a lot of people are saying that it is getting shut down and turned into a hiking trail or getting paved all the way up. So id say if you really want to go up there the sooner the better to make sure you make it before anything happens. This is also assuming all the rumors are true.

thardy

Banned
I think its also worth saying that a lot of people are saying that it is getting shut down and turned into a hiking trail or getting paved all the way up. So id say if you really want to go up there the sooner the better to make sure you make it before anything happens. This is also assuming all the rumors are true.

Agreed. They've already put up a gate, it's just not closed.

Kendawg198

Ive hear there as gate but then saw recent pictures of people up there so I figured the gate was BS.

Georgia loves the hiking and bike trails and doesn't want ATV and 4wheeling trails. Even though I live in Georgia. Alabama and Tennessee will have the better 4wheeling trails.

MattMc

It works. Nice video man! We had perfect weather that day too. Too bad we didn't get video of my mother freakng out about the snake that went under Harrison's jeep lol.

You can barely hear her freaking out when we came into the clearing at the top. She said she was afraid of heights. I said "You're on the ground."

Top Bottom