North Georgia Trip in the Beginning of June

thardy

Banned
I say we meet at 9 at yonah burger in Helen if everyone knows where that is

Pretty sure the Yonah is in Cleveland.

Let's meet at Cimmi's Cafe at 9am. I'll probably be up there a little earlier to grab some breakfast.

Here's the address:
9667 N Main St, Helen, GA 30545

As of right now we have the following going:
TwistedJK
MattMC
thardy (riding with Matt)
hhunter050

Did I miss anyone?

hhunter050

Pretty sure the Yonah is in Cleveland.

Let's meet at Cimmi's Cafe at 9am. I'll probably be up there a little earlier to grab some breakfast.

Here's the address:
9667 N Main St, Helen, GA 30545

As of right now we have the following going:
TwistedJK
MattMC
thardy (riding with Matt)
hhunter050

Did I miss anyone?

Technically it is Cleveland it's just close to Helen plus they have good biscuits but Cimmis is good too! See yall in the morning

thardy

Banned
Had an absolute blast today guys! It was great to meet you all. For my first trip out without my own Jeep, I surprisingly enjoyed it. Looking forward to seeing all the pictures that were taken. I've got a little bit of GoPro video I'll post up as soon as I can.

TwistedJK

Absolutely awesome. Thank you so much for showing us around. The view from Bell Mt. was breath taking. I'll post up some pics some time tomorrow, just got back to the site. Great meeting you guys and next time we're up here we'll definitely get together again.

thardy

Banned
Absolutely awesome. Thank you so much for showing us around. The view from Bell Mt. was breath taking. I'll post up some pics some time tomorrow, just got back to the site. Great meeting you guys and next time we're up here we'll definitely get together again.

Of course man. Thanks for letting me spot you guys!

Hopefully you guys can work it out to move up this way! If yall want to explore any of the towns closer down this way, just let me know!

hhunter050

Even more excited about the NC trip knowing that you guys will be there! Just ordered a new driveshaft so she'll be back wheeling in no time!

TwistedJK

Some Bell Mt. pics.
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
These are most of what I have on my phone. We have more pics from all the other phones too. Again, the view was well worth the trip.

Last edited:

TwistedJK

Charlie's Creek. Pictures just don't do the scenery justice.
image.jpg
image.jpg
The zip ties for the sway bar discus broke, and the disconnect fell between the tie rid and drag link. Nothing broken, just needed to jack it up and set everything back in place.
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Top Bottom