North Georgia Trip in the Beginning of June

thardy

Banned
Trey Mountain will probably be a good bet. It's a fun little ride. If you wanted to do Saturday and someone else wanted to join for me to ride with, I might be able to swing that.

TwistedJK

Trey Mountain will probably be a good bet. It's a fun little ride. If you wanted to do Saturday and someone else wanted to join for me to ride with, I might be able to swing that.

You can ride with us man. It's no problem at all

hhunter050

I'm probably gonna go if you wanted to ride with

TwistedJK

We made it! Setting up shop now. This'll be our home for the next week. The weather, so far, is great!
image.jpg

Last edited:

thardy

Banned
That's awesome man! Looks like this weekend might turn out ok for you. End of next week, not so sure.

Jeep du Boy

Would love to join you this weekend, but I have drill. Maybe Monday or Tuesday.

Watch for copperheads, hear they are bad this year.

thardy

Banned
Isn't bell closed?

I'm getting mixed information on this. Some people have said it's closed and some have said that it's not yet. I've seen pictures from people up there recently, so it could be worth a shot. If not we could just go to Charlie's Creek.

TwistedJK

Would love to join you this weekend, but I have drill. Maybe Monday or Tuesday.

Watch for copperheads, hear they are bad this year.

Thanks for the heads up, we'll make sure we keep our eyes open on the trail. That's why I always carry a "whoopin' stick". Well, for that and to keep the kids in line lol.

bonedaddy

Damn I wish we could make the trip from FLA... We love GA!

Wheelin' & Campin' - can't beat that combo!

Post where you end up and pics - would love to see them...

Top Bottom