NORTHERN NEVADA Suds-n-Grub @ The Firkin & Fox: Wednesday - January 20th @ 6:00pm

benatc1

Hooked
Won't be able to make it down to Carson, stuck going to a late "holiday" dinner with the lady's bosses from out of town that night. Hopefully will be able to catch the next one, will be nice to meet everyone.

getoverit

Put Russ down as a maybe - he has to work until 6:00 but if he can get off a little early he hopes to be there. I (Naomi) have a standing meeting every 3rd Wed. that I can't miss so I won't be able to join you - hopefully next time!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I'm mainly a lurker around here, but always up for meeting more local wheelers. Count me in.

Awesome, I'll get you on the list now :thumb:

Put Russ down as a maybe - he has to work until 6:00 but if he can get off a little early he hopes to be there. I (Naomi) have a standing meeting every 3rd Wed. that I can't miss so I won't be able to join you - hopefully next time!

Been a long time since we've seen the two of you. Bummer that you won't be able to make it but we'll hope that Russ can. :cool:

TLC Offroad

As of right now it looks like I'm going to make it out tonight and the wife might make it with me but I won't know if she will get out on time until later today.

getoverit

Been a long time since we've seen the two of you. Bummer that you won't be able to make it but we'll hope that Russ can. :cool:[/QUOTE]

Russ started working again in mid-August and my dad passed away in Sept. so I went back and stayed with my mom for awhile since she is 88 and lives alone until we could get some additional help hired so we've not been doing much else. Unfortunately we haven't had a chance to get out wheeling much since the first of August - took one camping trip out into the NV desert and a quick trip to Moab. Hopefully that will all change here very soon! Until then we'll have to continue to live vicariously thru you and Cindy. Looks like you're loving the snow...

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Russ started working again in mid-August and my dad passed away in Sept. so I went back and stayed with my mom for awhile since she is 88 and lives alone until we could get some additional help hired so we've not been doing much else. Unfortunately we haven't had a chance to get out wheeling much since the first of August - took one camping trip out into the NV desert and a quick trip to Moab. Hopefully that will all change here very soon! Until then we'll have to continue to live vicariously thru you and Cindy. Looks like you're loving the snow...

I really am sorry to hear about your loss and completely understand why you've been away. I hope things are getting better and hope that we'll get a chance to meet up again in the near future.

Top Bottom