NORTHERN NEVADA Suds-n-Grub @ The Firkin & Fox: Wednesday - January 20th @ 6:00pm

MTG

Caught the Bug
NORTHERN NEVADA Suds-n-Grub @ The Firkin & Fox: Wednesday - January 20th @ 6:...

Duplicate. Delete.

TLC Offroad

It was Nice meeting everybody tonight, I had a Great Time and you guys have some nice Rigs. Lets do it again sometime :thumb:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
It was Nice meeting everybody tonight, I had a Great Time and you guys have some nice Rigs. Lets do it again sometime :thumb:

It was a real pleasure to meet you in person and spend some time talking to you as well. I hope your back gets better soon and I hope we can get you out on the trail with us soon :yup:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
BTW, I just wanted to give a BIG THANKS to Neil (NevadaZielmeister) for picking up our tab. You really didn't need to do that but Cindy and I do appreciate it. It was a real pleasure to meet you and your family.

Oh, on a side note, did you know that StrizzyChris is your doppelganger? No lie, the two of you not only look alike, you have extremely similar personalities and even have similar significant others. You guys aren't related are you?

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
BTW, I just wanted to give a BIG THANKS to Neil (NevadaZielmeister) for picking up our tab. You really didn't need to do that but Cindy and I do appreciate it. It was a real pleasure to meet you and your family.

Oh, on a side note, did you know that StrizzyChris is your doppelganger? No lie, the two of you not only look alike, you have extremely similar personalities and even have similar significant others. You guys aren't related are you?

Fuck no way! One Strizzy was already too much.

CarsonCindy

Administrator
Staff member
Had a great time with everybody at the Firkin and Fox tonight! Really looking forward to doing this again soon :)
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1453356418.420566.jpg

Both Pappy and Moby made it out too :)
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1453356471.207836.jpg

TLC Offroad

It would be cool to get out and wheel with you guys maybe I will have bigger tires and more lift on it. There are some real nice people in this area on the forums and I look forward to doing this again.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
It would be cool to get out and wheel with you guys maybe I will have bigger tires and more lift on it. There are some real nice people in this area on the forums and I look forward to doing this again.

eh, we do plenty of easier runs just because they're fun. You'd be able to get by just fine with what you've got. Although, if you do get bigger tires, we can run some of the big boy trails too :yup:

TLC Offroad

I'm looking into the Enforcer 3 inch as we speak, I think the 3 inch lift is what I need after seeing everybodys lifted Jeeps I'm ready for more lift now.

NevadaZielmeister

Caught the Bug

DOUG!!!

I told him not tell you or anyone. I just wanted to make sure that we were not charged twice. He must have caved under immense pressure, right? I'll give him crap next time I see him.

As for paying for your dinner, that does not even come close in signifying my appreciation for all of your help. You have saved me TONS of money in getting me in the right direction for my build. Without people like you, I would be the poor schlub emptying my pockets at the dealership and then again when I realized I had crap installed on my rig. With you and others guiding me, I should have a good start on my build by July. And yet, I still have a lot to learn, but I am sure that ORE will be able to take care of me in the beginning.

It was also a great pleasure meeting you, Cindy and your son. I also enjoyed meeting everyone. I just wish I could have stayed and spent more time. Next time I will leave the beautiful wife and children at home. For me, this event was more about meeting good people than getting intel on my future build. I am happy to announce that I am not disappointed, that everyone was super cool to be around. Thank you.

NevadaZielmeister

Caught the Bug

Fuck no way! One Strizzy was already too much.

LOL!! I can't make this stuff up. I really thought for a moment that strizzychris had shown up. Real nice guy.

11_zps90017832.jpg 480491_10200486105210318_277105972_n.jpg

Umm... I don't get it at all. Where's the resemblance? Do you really think that we look alike? ;)

I'm afraid I have never met Chris. I really hope Chris is a cool guy. Maybe if we ever do a run together, we can do some kind of "Where's Waldo" picture?

Thank's again guys. -Neil

KICKROX

My wife and I had a great time as usual and always great meeting new people. I always take a piece of valuable information from all the experienced jeepers and something new to plan on doing to our Jeep. Can't wait to participate in a run/camping trip with a great group of WAYALIFE'rs.

Mike & Chely :beer:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Umm... I don't get it at all. Where's the resemblance? Do you really think that we look alike? ;)

I'm afraid I have never met Chris. I really hope Chris is a cool guy. Maybe if we ever do a run together, we can do some kind of "Where's Waldo" picture?

Thank's again guys. -Neil

:cheesy: See, doppelganger!! :clap2:

BTW, it wasn't Doug, it was the waitress who told me.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
My wife and I had a great time as usual and always great meeting new people. I always take a piece of valuable information from all the experienced jeepers and something new to plan on doing to our Jeep. Can't wait to participate in a run/camping trip with a great group of WAYALIFE'rs.

Mike & Chely :beer:

Hey Mike, it was great to see you and Chely last night and look forward to seeing you again soon :thumb:

Top Bottom