NORTHERN NEVADA Suds-n-Grub @ The Firkin & Fox: Wednesday - January 20th @ 6:00pm

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Should have seen the look Mrs. Sharkey just gave me when I asked her to help me take the top off. Lol.

Guess it's time to make a hoist.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Should have seen the look Mrs. Sharkey just gave me when I asked her to help me take the top off. Lol.

Guess it's time to make a hoist.

That's right, you have a hard top. That's kind of a pain to pull without a hoist.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
NORTHERN NEVADA Suds-n-Grub @ The Firkin & Fox: Wednesday - January 20th @ 6:...

Thank you everyone for coming out and joining us at the Firkin & Fox and thank you Jim for having us out at your fine establishment. Cindy and I had a great time with all of you and hope you'll join us again in the near future :yup:

Trail dog

It was great meeting everybody tonight, had a good time talking with you Eddie. Hope to see you guys again soon

Trail dog

Sounds like fun, definitely have to do that. my wife says hi and wishes she could of been there to meet everyone.

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Thanks for putting the S&G together Eddie and Cindy. Always fun to meet new people and see old friends. :beer:

Top Bottom