Please, lie to me- Tell me I'll be happy with 33s

As someone running 35's an stock gears I will just say don't bother with the 33's if 35 is what ya want ..I go all over an sure there are spots I can't go but I'm content to hold till I'm on a bigger lift than 2" View attachment 299705 I can still do quite a bit an I'm happy which is all that matters to me

Sent from my SM-G892A using WAYALIFE mobile app
Cool, thanks! [emoji4]

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

jesse3638

Hooked
Just looked. DTD has the wheels you want for $189 each plus a 50 off promo. So that'd be nearly 1k just for wheels plus the tires with that low mileage could probably be sold for $500. Buy them separate the tires and sell them and you'll be ahead in the long run and on your way to 35's...haha.

Sent from my 2PYB2 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Just looked. DTD has the wheels you want for $189 each plus a 50 off promo. So that'd be nearly 1k just for wheels plus the tires with that low mileage could probably be sold for $500. Buy them separate the tires and sell them and you'll be ahead in the long run and on your way to 35's...haha.

Lol I was actually starting to consider that...

Great minds... Lol

jesse3638

Hooked
Here are the wheels you want and Goodyear duratracs in a 315x75 r16 brand new from DTD.

Screenshot_20180420-200443.jpg

Plus 50 mail in rebate and another 100 mail in rebate if you have their credit card. Not to mention the purchase would qualify for at least 12 month of not 18 month 0% interest. So for about $110 a month for 18 months you could get 35's mounted and shipped to your door. That's without putting the 1200 you were already going to spend. Add that and now it's about $40 a month. Just saying..haha.

Last edited:

DannyD

285/75r16 with 2.5 teraflex coils it's a 2 door but close. Hope to go to 35s and 17s when $ allows. If you can I'd just go right to it. Image1524280978.070630.jpg (I know the genright carrier before the tire to fill it is poor budgeting but I love it)

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

clos0791

I originally put 33s with a 2.5 spacer lift on my 15 JKU and it looked good for a couple of months. Then I started seeing wranglers with 3.5 lifts...shit. I really liked the taller stance and then went ahead with a 3.5 coil lift with Fox Shocks. Well, 33s on a 3.5 lift looked stupid to say the least. I immediately ordered 35s and luckily had no trouble selling my 33s. I'm happy with my current set up but im getting the itch for 37s lol!! This addiction never ends! 20180414_175830.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I originally put 33s with a 2.5 spacer lift on my 15 JKU and it looked good for a couple of months. Then I started seeing wranglers with 3.5 lifts...shit. I really liked the taller stance and then went ahead with a 3.5 coil lift with Fox Shocks. Well, 33s on a 3.5 lift looked stupid to say the least. I immediately ordered 35s and luckily had no trouble selling my 33s. I'm happy with my current set up but im getting the itch for 37s lol!! This addiction never ends! View attachment 299720

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Lol I'm gonna need to start hustling for more more

Discount Tire

Thank you for the recommendations guys. We appreciate it! :clap2:

stankroenkesucks, let us know if we can be of assistance.

Thank you for the recommendations guys. We appreciate it! :clap2:

stankroenkesucks, let us know if we can be of assistance.
Thanks! I was looking at you guys before anyone else... have always taken my cars to DT.

Then I realized I'm not in Texas anymore and y'all don't have any stores in MO [emoji24]

So, I will still be calling you up when I'm ready for those 35s, but I'm incredibly bummed that I can no longer drop into a DT for awesome service when I need to.

Please expand! Competition is basically non-existent in my area

285/75r16 with 2.5 teraflex coils it's a 2 door but close. Hope to go to 35s and 17s when $ allows. If you can I'd just go right to it. View attachment 299710 (I know the genright carrier before the tire to fill it is poor budgeting but I love it)

Thanks! Appreciate the pic.

At this point, think I will buy the set I found and then keep the wheels but sell the tires as soon as I find a good deal on 35s... that way I can at least get a better idea of whether or not I really like the 16s

Here are the wheels you want and Goodyear duratracs in a 315x75 r16 brand new from DTD.

View attachment 299707

Plus 50 mail in rebate and another 100 mail in rebate if you have their credit card. Not to mention the purchase would qualify for at least 12 month of not 18 month 0% interest. So for about $110 a month for 18 months you could get 35's mounted and shipped to your door. That's without putting the 1200 you were already going to spend. Add that and now it's about $40 a month. Just saying..haha.

Definitely hard to argue with that - lol

jesse3638

Hooked
Definitely hard to argue with that - lol

Haha sorry. I've found 0% interest to be my friend over the last 15 years. Takes a bit of discipline like all things financial, but if the banks are going to let me use their money free of charge sign me up..haha. Actually the last 3 sets of tires I've purchased from my local America's Tire I've used it on all of them. I reaped their benefits, and cost me the same or less than paying cash.

Discount Tire

Thanks! I was looking at you guys before anyone else... have always taken my cars to DT.

Then I realized I'm not in Texas anymore and y'all don't have any stores in MO [emoji24]

So, I will still be calling you up when I'm ready for those 35s, but I'm incredibly bummed that I can no longer drop into a DT for awesome service when I need to.

Please expand! Competition is basically non-existent in my area

Thank you for your kind words. We appreciate your past business. We are still growing with over 50 stores planned for this year but nothing in MO as of yet. We will get there but we believe in growing responsibly.

I the meantime we would be happy to help you when you are ready for our online division Discount Tire Direct.

Zstairlessone

Thank you for your kind words. We appreciate your past business. We are still growing with over 50 stores planned for this year but nothing in MO as of yet. We will get there but we believe in growing responsibly.

I the meantime we would be happy to help you when you are ready for our online division Discount Tire Direct.

I’m not sure what I would do if I didn’t have Discount Tire / America’s Tires nearby, been buying all my tires from you since my SoCal years

So did you end up getting these tire and wheels?..;)
I did! [emoji16]

I drove another JK with 3.73s, 35s and steel bumpers/winch- not happening.

So, saving for regear in a few months and, in the meantime, I will have a few more inches of clearance offroad (without sacrificing all highway performance). When I'm ready for gears, I will already have lift and rims I need... then I only have to get tires. And, shouldn't be too many more miles on this set, so will resell those.

I've never been an 'all or nothing' kind of chick... just figure there's usually a decent compromise. Plus, I'm just too impatient to wait.. especially when it comes to the Jeep [emoji23] 20180421_175756.jpg 20180423_175704.jpg IMG_2018-04-21_19-59-41.jpg

Top Bottom