Pro rock

Lance628

So I'm getting ready to pull the trigger on the pro rock 44 within the next day or so but I was wondering all of your thoughts on wether I should go with the high steer track bar mount option I have a 4 inch lift

ERAUGrad04

Caught the Bug
So I'm getting ready to pull the trigger on the pro rock 44 within the next day or so but I was wondering all of your thoughts on wether I should go with the high steer track bar mount option I have a 4 inch lift

With 4inches of lift, I sure would recommend the welded raised track bar bracket and drag link flip. Who are you ordering the axle from?

13_gecko_rubi

Caught the Bug
You can have them weld on when you order it or ORE sells their high steer kit with a bracket made for the pr44. It's bolt on, but I welded mine after bolting it

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I think I'm going to order right from dynatrac so I can get what I want on it already installed

I would highly recommend this if only because when you order straight from Dynatrac, you know that it is assembled by their expert technicians. When you order from an online store, they will be assembled by whoever the shop guy of the month is and they may or may not have the same expertise. Just my opinion.

Lance628

Ok so I'm going with 488 in the pro rock so I need to regear the rear axle so my question is can I drive home from the shop with 488 in the rear and 373s in the front if I stay in two wheel drive

Lance628

If that's all I have to do that's fine I have a new shaft coming with the pro rock so I gotta take I yout anyway

Top Bottom