Project 42 : MOAB - FORK YEAH / a New WAYALIFE Epic Trex Adventure Video in the Works

Can't wait to see this new video!!! Your productions are always fantastic.... thanks for share with all world jeepers...;)

Super excited for this next multi part production. Love your videos, iv learnt so much from them and people hardly believe my rock crawling love till I show them your productions then they hooked too. Eagerly awaiting....😆

Looking forward to seeing this! Hopefully y'all can make it out east sometime to wheel with some of us! I sure do wish we had that kind of terrain out here!

A WJ making it's way into one of your films would be interesting to say the least :cheesy:

For those of you who may have missed it, here's a link to the official trailer :cool:

http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?...LIFE-Epic-Trex-Adventure-Series-Trailer-Video

main.php

Just a reminder to everyone that MOAB - FORK YEAH will be coming out this coming Sunday, June 5th!! :rock:

main.php

Glad to hear you're all excited to see this and we so hope you're not disappointed in our new video series. For sure, it's far from being a video of some kind of big sponsored event - just a bunch of friends from the forum all having a good time. :cool:

Top Bottom