Question on RIPP supercharger

Bro literally woke up everyday for years like “I’m almost there, once I hit 100k, then I can prove him wrong, it will be glorious and everyone will clap for me and I will have my sweet sweet revenge, then I’ll be popular and have friends again”.... queue rocky montage video of oil changes and maintenance to make sure the supercharger is in tip top condition over 5 years so you can get that tastes troll vindication

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Primo82

Caught the Bug
So I responded on here years ago about the RIPP Supercharger and Northridge 4x4 where I had my work done. Mr Overland took it as an opportunity to be a complete and total dickhead about my responses. Well guess what, the Jeep is still running, went on an 11000 trip from the PNW down to Southern MS without any problems, zero issues, no overheating, no fueling issues, not a damn thing. This guy is the kind of toxic assholes we don't need in any type of forum. Maybe try keeping your trap shut next time. Later Asshole.

Cool story bro. Now do the same thing on some trails and see what that dust does for you...

andre6015

I love my RIPP Mods Supercharged setup on my ‘06. Unfortunately the POS Diablo Trinity tuner wiped out my tunes and had to go back to stock. Now I can’t find a decent Dynotune shop in this whole city of Las Vegas that wants to tune a Jeep. Anything else, but not a Jeep.

Sent from my iPod touch using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom