R U STUCK - I Sell Jeeps To All You Peeps

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Just for the record, I'm a transplant to PA. Just want to make that perfectly clear here on this forum.:)

Lol NOROAD was joking. We had former members here that went bat shit crazy one day because they "drank" the Rausch creek water. If you know what there water looks like then you would understand. It looks radioactive lol

Anyways, could someone help fix my wiring problem? I hate wiring, I suck at it. I just get frustrated. I am pretty sure I know how to go about this problem. But I'm really at a loss. Can someone help if I post it?

With your many years of Jeep knowledge? Tell us it isn't so!
One would think you'd have access to the well trained techs at your dealership. Oh, wait! Sorry, they are Techs, not actual mechanics that think for themselves. Much easier to do what the computer says and be at a total loss beyond that. My bad!

R U STUCK

With your many years of Jeep knowledge? Tell us it isn't so!
One would think you'd have access to the well trained techs at your dealership. Oh, wait! Sorry, they are Techs, not actual mechanics that think for themselves. Much easier to do what the computer says and be at a total loss beyond that. My bad!

Just asking for help...

Sharkey

Word Ninja
That's great. Listen I'm not here to argue. On my side of your "Public" Internet thing it's a little different. What's released to the public is different from what we see.

Anyways, could someone help fix my wiring problem? I hate wiring, I suck at it. I just get frustrated. I am pretty sure I know how to go about this problem. But I'm really at a loss. Can someone help if I post it?

What's the problem?

R U STUCK

If you have/had a TJ. My left turn signal light is on, as if a bulb was out. Which it's not. And if you leave your turn signal on going down the highway for so long the TJ would beep or the same sound if you left your keys in the ignition or headlights on getting out. It is constantly beeping with the lights on. If I bump the right turn signal it will stop for a few minutes and starts all over. The left turn signal light is on. And flashes fast when using it.

I replaced the Multi function switch, so that's not it. I tried to follow the wiring, but I do get lost. I lost my fog lamps since this has been going on. And I'm pretty much blind at night so I really rely on them. So if I pull out on the stem I have nothing. I leave at night from work after a 14 hour day and my eyes suck and I'm dodging deer the whole way. And I have to make multiple trips to a hospital 2 hours from my house on a major interstate. Once again blindly. Suggestions? Fixes? The wiring looks ok from fogs back to firewall. And from Multi Function switch to there. What am I missing??? Thanks!!!

Last edited:
If you have/had a TJ. My left turn signal light is on, as if a bulb was out. Which it's not. And if you leave your turn signal on going down the highway for so long the TJ would beep or the same sound if you left your keys in the ignition or headlights on getting out. It is constantly beeping with the lights on. If I bump the right turn signal it will stop for a few minutes and starts all over. The left turn signal light is on. And flashes fast when using it.

I replaced the Multi function switch, so that's not it. I tried to follow the wiring, but I do get lost. I lost my fog lamps since this has been going on. And I'm pretty much blind at night so I really rely on them. So if I pull out on the stem I have nothing. I leave at night from work after a 14 hour day and my eyes suck and I'm dodging deer the whole way. And I have to make multiple trips to a hospital 2 hours from my house on a major interstate. Once again blindly. Suggestions? Fixes? The wiring looks ok from fogs back to firewall. And from Multi Function switch to there. What am I missing??? Thanks!!!

I do hate wiring to. It's the worst. Sounds to me you need to buy one of those new jeeps your selling.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
I hate people that get mad and say "delete this thread and my account" and then carry on and post like nothing ever happened. Can anyone help?

StrizzyChris

Apparently, he's not here just to hang out :naw:

Truth hurts I guess.

In this case, I don't think thick skin is what was needed, just a little honesty.

The sad part is that he can't go to the "other places my screen name is known at" and talk shit about how mean and unfair the people at WAL are. "They welcomed me but also asked my intentions in a polite manner while reinforcing the rules I agreed to when I signed up" doesn't allot much street cred!

R U STUCK

I just got frustrated at first didn't want to sell Jeeps to anyone. Sorry. It looks like some killer builds on here. Someone suggested this site to me. I HAD a hell of a trail rig. I just can't afford the fun stuff anymore. Any help would be appreciated on the wiring..

StrizzyChris

I would say that "it's all good" by all of us as long as you're truly here just to be part of the community. There will be some more people chiming in (just a warning) but if you are cool, don't become defensive, and don't solicit or push that you're in jeep sales...you'll enjoy it here!

I'll give you another shot. But I can't help you with your wiring problem though. Wish I could

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using WAYALIFE mobile app

R U STUCK

I would say that "it's all good" by all of us as long as you're truly here just to be part of the community. There will be some more people chiming in (just a warning) but if you are cool, don't become defensive, and don't solicit or push that you're in jeep sales...you'll enjoy it here!

Well everything was quoted, so that will be seen and my intro was changed, not by me of course. I belonged under my real name at the nicest forum around. (sarcasm there) I'm sure you know that one. That was abuse I really felt bad for people there. I can handle it. Didn't mean to rattle the cage here though.

gtony12

Caught the Bug
My father in law has the same problem with his dodge truck. I ended up replacing the turn signal assembly and that cured the problem. It had a short inside it. Dont know if that helps at all. Hard to trouble shoot from here with out seeing it.:)

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

JKFlyer

Just checking but by multi-function switch, you mean the turn signal lever correct because I had the same exact issue when I had a tj and after replace the turn signal lever it fixed it. Regarding the wiring it sounds like you have a ground somewhere so I would trace the line back of the fuse box.

Good move on following the rules and sticking around.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using WAYALIFE mobile app

R U STUCK

Yes, the Multi Function switch is the turn signal lever. I guess I need to try following the wiring again. Which is a problem itself, because I'm doing it. It may be a ground/short. But I really even suck at following it.

Top Bottom