R U STUCK - I Sell Jeeps To All You Peeps

R U STUCK

5th Annual Roastin' on the Rocks..

In Windber, Pa. Sept. 6th and 7th. In case you missed it before it was deleted.

Last edited by a moderator:

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Yep, for those who want to actually wheel. Anyways, I just collect welfare now

There are plenty of us that "actually wheel" and don't come in here to pimp and event or themselfs like you.

So all the proceeds go to you just like what Robert basil does with fallen heroes jeep :thinking:

R U STUCK

There are plenty of us that "actually wheel" and don't come in here to pimp and event or themselfs like you.

So all the proceeds go to you just like what Robert basil does with fallen heroes jeep :thinking:

To be honest..I don't know where it goes. It's just a really nice piece of property with good terrain. I never pimped anything here. I just explained what I did. I have no way to trailer my rigs anymore.. You are not far away. Try this property out. It's worth it. Greens to Blacks

R U STUCK

You're pathetic, and an example of everything wrong with this country.

Maybe I should have put that in the "peeves" thread.

Why is everyone so tough on the Internet? You call me pathetic? Really? Why is that? I came on here and was being very nice and professional. And get a beat down later. If you would meet me in person you wouldn't say it. So why hide behind and screen and try to be a "cool dude".

R U STUCK

And in no shape or form did I try to sell or push a Jeep on anyone here. We all have Jeeps. That's why I came on. I love our Sport and will wheel even into my 90's if I make it. I've seen the WAYALIFE logos at events I have been too. And thought that just said it all.

Sharkey

Word Ninja
You clearly don't care about the forum rules to which you agreed to abide as a condition of your free membership. Then again, I am not surprised. You have previously shown what type of person you are on several occasions.

R U STUCK

You clearly don't care about the forum rules to which you agreed to abide as a condition of your free membership. Then again, I am not surprised. You have previously shown what type of person you are on several occasions.

Where?? Show me where I went wrong? I'm being sincere on that

Sharkey

Word Ninja
You seriously can't be that dense. Have you ever bothered to read the FAQs? If you did, you would know that you can't post up for profit local club events, or even charitable events, without prior approval from Admin.

R U STUCK

You seriously can't be that dense. Have you ever bothered to read the FAQs? If you did, you would know that you can't post up for profit local club events, or even charitable events, without prior approval from Admin.

Oh, I did read them in July. That truly is my mistake. Therefore please remove them. I see that now. Thanks for deleting them. Nice avatar change..lol

spinuck

Why is everyone so tough on the Internet? You call me pathetic? Really? Why is that? I came on here and was being very nice and professional. And get a beat down later. If you would meet me in person you wouldn't say it. So why hide behind and screen and try to be a "cool dude".

My statements stem from the fact that you seem to be content with leeching off the welfare system. Had you said "regretfully" I am no longer working, and had to resort to welfare to feed my family, then I could understand. It really bugs me that there seems to be no shame in being on welfare. Yes it is a great program that helps a lot of needy people, but I think you should practice a bit of humility while receiving it. And I would hope you're not out wasting money off-roading if you are receiving it.

As to the tough guy point, I never said one threatening comment. You're the one saying "if you would meet me in person you wouldn't say it"....guess that's easy to say while you "hide behind a screen".

Top Bottom