R U STUCK - I Sell Jeeps To All You Peeps

SmokinV10

Caught the Bug
My statements stem from the fact that you seem to be content with leeching off the welfare system. Had you said "regretfully" I am no longer working, and had to resort to welfare to feed my family, then I could understand. It really bugs me that there seems to be no shame in being on welfare. Yes it is a great program that helps a lot of needy people, but I think you should practice a bit of humility while receiving it. And I would hope you're not out wasting money off-roading if you are receiving it.

No he is wasting it trying to fix his turn signals. You were spot on in calling him out.

R U STUCK

My statements stem from the fact that you seem to be content with leeching off the welfare system. Had you said "regretfully" I am no longer working, and had to resort to welfare to feed my family, then I could understand. It really bugs me that there seems to be no shame in being on welfare. Yes it is a great program that helps a lot of needy people, but I think you should practice a bit of humility while receiving it. And I would hope you're not out wasting money off-roading if you are receiving it.

As to the tough guy point, I never said one threatening comment. You're the one saying "if you would meet me in person you wouldn't say it"....guess that's easy to say while you "hide behind a screen".

No, I have had the same job for a long time. But I can't say what I do on here. And yes the system is there to help people. I work 65 hours a week

Last edited:

R U STUCK

If you are working 65 hours a week and claiming welfare. I know some people that would be very interested in talking to you about this.

Sent from my SM-G900V using WAYALIFE mobile app

Not collecting. I have been working 65 hours a week for as long as I can remember. I miss so much of my kids stuff because I'm always working. I only get to truly wheel a few times a year now.

R U STUCK

Why not? Not like it's a big secret that you're a Jeep salesman. Your cover was blown last time you were on here spouting off.

I just stated what I did and how long I have done it. That's it. I did not say buy from me or anything of that sort. I just enjoy wheeling when I can and there are some nice builds on here.

And yes, I think it's pretty awesome that I will see three generations of the Wrangler come and go. 90%of people in this business never make it this long. I watched the last YJ leave the lot. And of course the XJ. I watched the last TJ that I would ever see again new leave as it was surrounded by JK's. Soon the JK family will be gone..
And replaced by what? A IFS like the rumors are? Will they go out with a bang on the JK's and we will actually see a oil burner in one.

My hours are horrible. But these little "changing of the guards" so to say make it worth it.
I know I could be on the outside of the business and see just as much like you guys do. But there is some excitement when you see the last of a model leave.

There was always a Jeep in my family somewhere. A Flatty, CJ's, Jtrucks. I didn't set out to sell vehicles. My most/recent previous job before sales I was a Machinist for 5 years and the company I worked for moved that part of the plant to Mexico. I was never without a job since I was 9 years old. I had family in the auto business that was out of the area. I ask them about it. And applied/had a job the day after I lost mine.

I had a family to support. I figured it will be something to hold me over until I find a "real job". Well many,many years later I'm still at it and still doing 65 hours a week. So please do not think I was here to sell anything. Like I said I just stated that I've done it since the square headlight days and watched them change thru the years.

Last edited:

JK_Dave

Caught the Bug
Out of curiosity, any interesting pictures of the old Jeeps from back in the day? I think it'd be cool to see a transport trailer full of some shiny new TJ's or YJ's.

R U STUCK

Out of curiosity, any interesting pictures of the old Jeeps from back in the day? I think it'd be cool to see a transport trailer full of some shiny new TJ's or YJ's.

I wish I did. I guess it's things that you don't think about until time passes.

Top Bottom