R U STUCK - I Sell Jeeps To All You Peeps

R U STUCK

Why would you be upset if you really are here to just hang out and not sell jeeps??

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using WAYALIFE mobile app

I will edit the selling part, if that's what has everyone in a uproar. I was stating: I guess it didn't look that way though that I have been with the Wrangler everyday for 3 generations now. The YJ, TJ, JK's and whatever will be next. I watched the birth of the Rubi, the coil suspension which the die hard guys were against and now love. I watched the inception of the JK. Which was hated and now is the best selling Wrangler of all time. I guess the wording was wrong. The sales pitch as you think on the other Forums is not a pitch.

I wrote "Jeep Buying 101" many years ago to help buyers that's what's on the other forums. I do not need to sell my stuff to any of you.

JAGS

Hooked
I will edit the selling part, if that's what has everyone in a uproar. I was stating: I guess it didn't look that way though that I have been with the Wrangler everyday for 3 generations now. The YJ, TJ, JK's and whatever will be next. I watched the birth of the Rubi, the coil suspension which the die hard guys were against and now love. I watched the inception of the JK. Which was hated and now is the best selling Wrangler of all time. I guess the wording was wrong. The sales pitch as you think on the other Forums is not a pitch.

I wrote "Jeep Buying 101" many years ago to help buyers that's what's on the other forums. I do not need to sell my stuff to any of you.

This is a fair start. Maybe check out your bio info as it sure does read "call me to buy a jeep." Just saying. Or just be a advertiser and then you can work out the details with the admins. Assuming they allow jeep sales???

- Jason

Last edited:

We get that you claim to know a lot about jeeps and I'm not doubting that but the way you acted it just seemed you were here to sell jeeps and if not we would love for you to stick around and share info with us.

R U STUCK

We get that you claim to know a lot about jeeps and I'm not doubting that but the way you acted it just seemed you were here to sell jeeps and if not we would love for you to stick around and share info with us.

Not selling anything. Yes, I do know Jeeps. I see the stuff that the average person not in the business doesn't. Bulletins that are not recalls. Update flashes that people do not know about. I knew about the head problems on the '12 Pentastars before they even hit the lots. Here is one not the Wranglers though came out today. Will the public ever know? Hell no.

July 17, 2014 - Chrysler Group anticipates having sufficient parts volume to complete the campaigns by March 15, 2015.

The Company has requested that NHTSA treat as confidential, certain responses that detail business practices such as supplier selection. The attached document has been redacted accordingly.

Last edited:

R U STUCK

http://media.chrysler.com/newsrelease.do?id=15812&mid=1

Unless of course the general public has the internet.
:cool:

That's great. Listen I'm not here to argue. On my side of your "Public" Internet thing it's a little different. What's released to the public is different from what we see.

Anyways, could someone help fix my wiring problem? I hate wiring, I suck at it. I just get frustrated. I am pretty sure I know how to go about this problem. But I'm really at a loss. Can someone help if I post it?

Top Bottom