Rausch Creek Suds-n-Grub Wheeling Weekend 4/20-21/13

Tackerdown

Banned
That's awesome thanks for posting. As for the DSLR to post on here I had to set it at the lowest setting. The first time I had to convert all the pics I wanted to post and that really sucked.lol great pics.

EVO 4G WAYALIFE.

ninjaturtle13

That's awesome thanks for posting. As for the DSLR to post on here I had to set it at the lowest setting. The first time I had to convert all the pics I wanted to post and that really sucked.lol great pics.

EVO 4G WAYALIFE.

Eeek thanks for the heads up. I might just upload them on an online site then and link them. These and the video were all done on my iPhone. Not too bad for a phone :thumb:

Tackerdown

Banned
Eeek thanks for the heads up. I might just upload them on an online site then and link them. These and the video were all done on my iPhone. Not too bad for a phone :thumb:
The phones do a really good job surprisingly. I saw a few people do that with there pics sadly I don't know how to do it. I'm still a little old school. lol

Lane87

I'm thinking May 18th and 19th. If we get enough people who want to go then I'll start a new thread for it..

Top Bottom