RETURN to COWBOY COUNTRY - Another Epic Off Road Adventure Across Northeastern Nevada

jdofmemi

What a Great Adventure!

I love the things you can find out West, and really love the history lesson along with it.

Thanks for the outstanding pictures and write up.

rubiDave

Wow, what a nice trip. I always wondered what that part of NV looked like. I always love seeing your adventures - such a great mix of history, scenery, and watering holes.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
You’ll have to check out Paradise Valley. My uncle has a big ranch there. And the little bar there makes the best chorizo sandwiches.

LOL!! Paradise Valley is actually on my to do list. Thanks for the tip on the chorizo sandwiches :thumb:

Ahhhhhhhh I am speechless [emoji55] one day [emoji12][emoji12][emoji12][emoji12] I’ll make my way there

If you ever do make it out, be careful, you just might like it enough to want to stay :crazyeyes:

:daydream: *Sigh* Every time you post one of these adventure threads I want to say the Hell with everything and get in my Jeep and just go. You're a terrible influence on me. Can't thank you enough! :D

:cheesy: Sorry about that :D

It looked like a great trip. Thanks for all the pictures.

Glad you liked it :cool:

Man that looks like an epic trip! Th and for sharing that and I hope to visit those places with you guys soon!

If you can get the time off, we'd love to take you and Tina out there with us :thumb:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I love these kinds of rides, and you've done another one I didn't know about. Awesome!

Glad to hear it. I know it's not badass rock crawling but it is something we love :yup:

Eddie another awesome trip. History lesson as well. If you need traveling companions would love to go. Aloha, Bobby

Thanks! We were invited on this one but we do trips where forum members are invited to join us :cool:

Such a cool and historic trip! I can’t wait to take a trip like that one of these days [emoji106]

If you can make it happen, I would highly recommend it :)

Eddie, make sure you eat at The Star in Elko and Winnemucca Hotel in Winnemucca. Famous and popular Basque food.

We ate at the Star on this trip and we have been to the Martin House in Winnemucca but haven't been to the Winnemucca Hotel. I'll have to keep that in mind. :thumb:

Awesome posts! Thanks for sharing your adventure.

You bet, glad you enjoyed the trip pics :)

What a Great Adventure!

I love the things you can find out West, and really love the history lesson along with it.

Thanks for the outstanding pictures and write up.

So glad you liked it :)

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Beautiful pictures. I loved the scenery, the wild flowers, and the history you told. Thanks for sharing another wonderful trip.

Thanks Susan! I hope that you and Tom are doing well :cool:

Awesome adventure thx for sharing.:rock:

Glad you liked it :)

What a cool trip. Tons of history and lots of drinks[emoji106] love it!

Doesn't get much better than that, does it :D

Beautiful and so remote...I love it! I need a cabin out there away from everyone!

No kidding, right! I would love to have a place out there. :crazyeyes:

Great pics. Looks like a epic trip makes me want to get to Jarbridge even more. Thanks for sharing. 🖒

It's way out there but well worth the trip for sure.

Wow, what a nice trip. I always wondered what that part of NV looked like. I always love seeing your adventures - such a great mix of history, scenery, and watering holes.

Glad that we were able to bring a bit of Nevada to you if only by photos :cool:

AGAIN! ...Cindy and Eddie...Absolutely Awesome! ....So Jealous!

Thank you :)

Top Bottom