RETURN to COWBOY COUNTRY - Another Epic Off Road Adventure Across Northeastern Nevada

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
As a history buff I thoroughly enjoyed this right up. It’s amazing the climate change from Flat open desert to mountains and trees. Great photos. As for that space between the fender and body I wonder if a bead of silicone would work.

LOL!! It is funny because for most people, the only thing most people think about when talking about Nevada, is Vegas. :crazyeyes:

I'm sure silicon would work but it might look nasty :icon_crazy:

Another exploration adventure...hopefully you and Cindy will never lose interest in doing these trips...it's what makes life interesting

LOL!! Oh no, if anything, our passion for exploring has only increased over the years :yup:

Awesome photos as usual!! I live right off the Lincoln Hwy in PA - west of Philadelphia. Tons of history... Waiting to see an east coast video and pictures from WAY!!!

How cool is that. The Lincoln Hwy passes right through Carson City as well :thumb:

That was really cool. Love all the open range and the mountain roads. The history of everything was really interesting and loved all the pics. I’d love to go drive that route some day. Thanks again for sharing your wonderful trips with all of us.

So glad you enjoyed the pics :cool:

Linebacker

Caught the Bug
Awesome work! I’ve always enjoyed the hard core wire ups on this forum, but am very happy to see this type of trip. It may be what most of us do with our Jeeps. The history of these old towns is fascinating. Perhaps the only change I might make would be to title the adventure the “Northern Nevada Saloons and Cemeteries Tour”.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Awesome trip! Those wooden headstones were pretty cool! Gorgeous views and it looked like a blast.

So hope that you guys can get some free time again so that you can join us for trips like this again. :yup:

Awesome work! I’ve always enjoyed the hard core wire ups on this forum, but am very happy to see this type of trip. It may be what most of us do with our Jeeps. The history of these old towns is fascinating. Perhaps the only change I might make would be to title the adventure the “Northern Nevada Saloons and Cemeteries Tour”.

LOL!! I suppose that's pretty much what we did :D

RanchoRubi

Caught the Bug
Looks like another great adventure. Amazing how varied Nevada is. Parts of the trip looked like it could have been in Utah or Colorado. Great pics as always. Thanks for sharing[emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom