Rock Hard 4x4 JK Sport Cage Installation Write-Up

MurderedJK

Out of curiosity, has anybody tried this cage with the Trektop NX? The center bars look like they will not allow the center bar of the Trektop to seat properly in the door surround groves/slots...

MTG

Caught the Bug
Out of curiosity, has anybody tried this cage with the Trektop NX? The center bars look like they will not allow the center bar of the Trektop to seat properly in the door surround groves/slots...

I am pretty sure Eddie and Cindy run this cage in both of their jeeps and the Trektop NX. :thumb:

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
I am pretty sure Eddie and Cindy run this cage in both of their jeeps and the Trektop NX. :thumb:

Correct. But I don't think that rear crossbar will work with the NX on a two door. Don't have a picture to show it though.

JK1

Great write up.. I just ordered mine yesterday off Amazon for 201 :eek: shipped must have been a fathersday special..lol i hope its all there:crazy_eyes:

MTG

Caught the Bug
Great write up.. I just ordered mine yesterday off Amazon for 201 :eek: shipped must have been a fathersday special..lol i hope its all there:crazy_eyes:

$201 shipped? If so send me the link and I shall buy right now.

I just looked on Amazon and couldn't find it for anywhere near that price! Not sure what he bought, but if it is the cage he got it for a steal. :yup:

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
I just looked on Amazon and couldn't find it for anywhere near that price! Not sure what he bought, but if it is the cage he got it for a steal. :yup:

My guess is its only part of the cage. Maybe the middle part that connects windshield to sound bar area.

Or it's for a YJ or something.

Last edited:

201shipped!!!! WOW! i would hold on to the sellers info cause my guess is you will need to contacting them as soon as it arrives!!! :confused:

although if you did get the entire cage for that, CONGRATS ON THE WIN!!!!

andrew -

JK1

So when i go to my account and click on the link it takes me to the one that is 650.... I checked part number on it and it was the whole front cage for a 2007-10 so when i get it i will update:thumb:

a freind of mine txt me last night and told me it was on there and when i checked it said one left after i bought it, it was gone.. so i guess we will see :D

JK1

201shipped!!!! WOW! i would hold on to the sellers info cause my guess is you will need to contacting them as soon as it arrives!!! :confused:

although if you did get the entire cage for that, CONGRATS ON THE WIN!!!!

andrew -

yeah i got all there info it shows they have 1800ish comments and 4.8 out of 5 stars... it was wUnderCarParts LLC and the part was Rock Hard 4x4 RH1030 Ultimate Sports Cage For 2007-10 Jeep Wrangler JK and Unlimited 4 Door

:fingerscrossed:

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
yeah i got all there info it shows they have 1800ish comments and 4.8 out of 5 stars... it was wUnderCarParts LLC and the part was Rock Hard 4x4 RH1030 Ultimate Sports Cage For 2007-10 Jeep Wrangler JK and Unlimited 4 Door

I'll give you $275 for it.

well if the man with the holes in his jeans comes thru, YOU SCORED!!!!:D

andrew -

MTG

Caught the Bug
this guy just became my new best friend if it all works out..:thumb: and if it dont then well it goes the other way:cussing:

Oh for sure! I hope it works out for you. I just thought his videos were funny. "What's in the box?"

JE8154

any concern with it not going all the way to the floor? I'm starting to look for a sport cage now and was considering poison spyder, but the price difference and the fact that it has to be painted is making me think about the other options

Top Bottom