Roof Rack + Snorkel = Overland?

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I don't know why but for some reason, this song seems to pop into my head everytime this thread pops back to life only, the word "song" needs to be replaced with "thread" :crazyeyes: :D

Moochie

I don't know why but for some reason, this song seems to pop into my head everytime this thread pops back to life only, the word "song" needs to be replaced with "thread" :crazyeyes: :D

Did you remember that song from your early years?

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass

:cheesy::cheesy:

Did you remember that song from your early years?

How nice of you to think I'm that young :blush:

Probably from his son watching it. :cheesy: I remember that from my younger days though.

gtony12

Caught the Bug

I agree with you!! :crazyeyes::crazyeyes: :cheesy::cheesy: :crazyeyes::crazyeyes::crazyeyes: :cheesy::cheesy: Make it stop!!:icon_crazy:

Moochie

How nice of you to think I'm that young :blush:

Oh sorry, I was thinking of the original Shari Lewis & Lamb Chop from my early years. :)
[video]http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=G2b4vUZ7wR4&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DG2b4vUZ7wR4[/video]

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Oh sorry, I was thinking of the original Shari Lewis & Lamb Chop from my early years. :)
[video]http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=G2b4vUZ7wR4&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DG2b4vUZ7wR4[/video]

I didn't know they had TV's back then. Learn something new everyday. ;)

JAGS

Hooked
:thumb::clap2::clap2::cheesy::cheesy::clap2::clap2::thumb:

GCM 2

What countries do they use them for the military?

United Kingdom did (and actually still might use them) and a long time ago before we sold HMMWV's to the middle eastern countries, I remember seeing a few over there. Just like the HMMWV, the Land Rover Defender Series had many variants.

StrizzyChris

No roof rack or snorkel...does that make this an underlander?

I like when they open the doors to drain the cab!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using WAYALIFE mobile app

Mikes Offroad

Built for overland = install an AEV lift?

:cheesy: Sorry I saw the other thread and could not resist.

I am way too much of a noob to know...subscribed to be educated.

That hurts MTG that really hurts. Since I have the AEV lift as well as the AEV snorkel then I must be the king of the overland Jeeps. But since I have the EVO c-gussets and sleeves does that make me a rock crawler also.:cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

MTG

Caught the Bug
That hurts MTG that really hurts. Since I have the AEV lift as well as the AEV snorkel then I must be the king of the overland Jeeps. But since I have the EVO c-gussets and sleeves does that make me a rock crawler also.:cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

LOL! I've got nothing but love for you brother!

This whole thing started when Eddie was going back and forth with some AEV guys on JK-forum a while ago.

I thought of you this weekend at KOH. There was a huge sign that read "Camp Canada -->" I wanted to turn and come find you every time I passed it. LOL! :cheesy:

Top Bottom