rtguy1 Stretched JK in Progress Pics

I really like what they did with Vengance. I like this too cause it shows how Vengance would look lifted. I could live with a stretched 2dr. That thing is bad! Seriously cant wait for the completed pics. Nice Job Evo. Great choice RT!

If you can't walk my beat unarmed, maybe you should consider becoming a police officer.

I believe that it is the exact same as the vengeance.

It's not as low as vengeance. It's def low center of gravity though for 37's. I'm kinda leaning towards the non vengeance comparison here. I mean, yeah, they are both stretched 2 doors done by EVO. But they are done very differently and are both unique in their own right. :rock:

It's not as low as vengeance. It's def low center of gravity though for 37's. I'm kinda leaning towards the non vengeance comparison here. I mean, yeah, they are both stretched 2 doors done by EVO. But they are done very differently and are both unique in their own right. :rock:

The big difference is Vengeance was cool.

:cheesy::cheesy: Kidding

was not trying to take anything from your rig or vengeance. :beer:

I figured that they made changes to yours after finding flaws in the vengeance. :brows:

Plus your is Black. that alone make it bad ass. :thumb:

was not trying to take anything from your rig or vengeance. :beer:

I figured that they made changes to yours after finding flaws in the vengeance. :brows:

Plus your is Black. that alone make it bad ass. :thumb:

Lol, I didn't take offense man. Mine has a few things vengeance doesn't and vengeance has a few things mine doesn't. My rig looks black...lol. But it is actually green. Hahaha. It's black Forrest green. I love it. Looks green in the sun, black at night. Looks sick with the powdercoated skins too.:standing wave:

Do you have an estimated completion date?

If you can't walk my beat unarmed, maybe you should consider becoming a police officer.

No real eta, but hopefully by the end of next week. Just taking care of the final pieces like exhaust, tail lights, e brake cable, etc. the big stuff is done.

Very cool! That thing is gonna be a beast! The pics of it off the rack, is that going to be your final stance?

I am excited for you! i cant wait to see it complete. we need tons of pics when you pic her up!

Was at EVO last Wednesday And Thursday and drooled on you jeep both days. Sorry for the slobber marks. Very sweet ride you'll have

Sent from my DROID RAZR using WAYALIFE mobile app

Was at EVO last Wednesday And Thursday and drooled on you jeep both days. Sorry for the slobber marks. Very sweet ride you'll have

Sent from my DROID RAZR using WAYALIFE mobile app

thanks! i'm really happy with the build choices i made. they are really doing top notch work. seeing it person really shows the quality.

thanks! i'm really happy with the build choices i made. they are really doing top notch work. seeing it person really shows the quality.

I'm dialing in my rear coils and was wondering if you have any pictures of yours and the position. Be a good starting point .

Top Bottom