RubiCAT Gettin EVO'd UP!!

Clifford33

Caught the Bug
I'm wanting to build my jeep just like Rubicat. You guys did an amazing job on Rubicat im loving this build.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
It's already been answered but just to confirm, we were running the bolt on coil over kit but are now running the DTD. :yup:

Gadget

Caught the Bug
Can the bolt on coil overs be done separately, front first then the rear later of the other way round?

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Hahaha moby is out off my League [emoji23][emoji23] but oh boy man I would love for Clifford to look like moby some day hey maybe he will get there some day [emoji4]

Well, it's taken a really long time for Moby to get to where he is now. Our problem is that when you have something like Moby, it's hard to want to drive anything less. Reluctantly, we've been building Rubicat up so that she's at least a lot closer to him :crazyeyes:

#firstworldproblems

Lol. I gave up on that chase a LONG time ago.

LOL!! Indeed. Still, you know we're just mall crawlers.

Can the bolt on coil overs be done separately, front first then the rear later of the other way round?

Well, yeah but I wouldn't recommend it. It would throw off the feel and handling of your ride. I know guys who've done it and they literally installed rear coil overs within a couple of weeks when they were originally planning on holding off for a year.

naysjp

Caught the Bug
Eddie/Cindy, thanks for putting out the costs or RubiCat and showing everyone that coil overs are an option. I had been looking at the same coil over lift. Just need to take care of some things first before we spend this kind of money. Great looking Jeeps and there are some other great looking Jeeps throughout the site as well.

RCsJK

Why did you pick this setup over Double D Pro

I was curious on why you went this route instead of going with the Double D Pro? I am looking at the Double D Pro for next spring, but really can't find any information.

DWiggles

Caught the Bug
I was curious on why you went this route instead of going with the Double D Pro? I am looking at the Double D Pro for next spring, but really can't find any information.

What?

In this thread Rubicat is basically getting the double d pro? The only difference is the custom fabbed rear high clearance long arm mounts.... but it IS a " Double D Pro" build...

Last edited:
Top Bottom