RubiCAT on STEROIDS - 40x15.50 Nitto Mud Grapplers

da10a

Looks awesome, I really like the body colored rings. Makes it all come together.

What make fenders do you plan on running to cover the tires and eliminate the vintage roller skate looks???

Attachments

• 1430658348781.jpg
    1430658348781.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 505

JKMag

Ive always looked to RubiCat as what I would like to do to my JK once its paid off, with 37s as big as i wanted to go with tires. I guess my only question would be how do the 40s handle around town and on the highway vs the 37s for daily driving?

oh and I was curious what a before and after would look like so I grabbed one of your RubiCat pics with the 37s and I do like how the 40s look. That is one of the best looking JKs I've seen.

IMG_5647.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1425449289.258733.jpg

joshuaj21

Ive always looked to RubiCat as what I would like to do to my JK once its paid off, with 37s as big as i wanted to go with tires. I guess my only question would be how do the 40s handle around town and on the highway vs the 37s for daily driving?

oh and I was curious what a before and after would look like so I grabbed one of your RubiCat pics with the 37s and I do like how the 40s look. That is one of the best looking JKs I've seen.

View attachment 140775 View attachment 140776

That is a great comparison from old to new... those color matched rings really bring everything together. Hard to believe the orange rings make that significant of a difference. :cool:

Thunder

... Moby used to run around on a set of 40x15.50 Nitto Mud Grapplers mounted on a set of 20" ATX Slab bead lock wheels ... it was time to retire the massive meats and move over to something more practical. ...

Looks amazing!!! Love it! If I had the $$$$$ I'd buy the same wheels and tires today. :rock:

But I'm curious why you say they weren't practical for Moby. (Aside from them not fitting the bolt pattern.)

Top Bottom