RUSTY : 1972 Jeep J2000 Pick-Up Truck

GCM 2

Is there such a thing......

...as liking you, but hating you? Because I do! You have purchased the one and only truck I have ever regretted selling (although mine was a J20.)

Beautiful truck, you are going to love it! Congrats brother!

Evilidea

being 6'6" I am pretty sure I couldn't even drive that beauty, at least my eyes work well enough to admire it.

Vrassing

So cool! My neighbor had one like this when I was a kid. :thumbup::thumbup:

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
...as liking you, but hating you? Because I do! You have purchased the one and only truck I have ever regretted selling (although mine was a J20.)

Beautiful truck, you are going to love it! Congrats brother!

:cheesy: I remember you telling me about your old J20. Truth be told, I almost made a drive out to AZ as there's about 3 or 4 Gladiator's a J-Trucks out there - a couple in really good condition too.

being 6'6" I am pretty sure I couldn't even drive that beauty, at least my eyes work well enough to admire it.

Oh man, you ain't kidding! I'm only 5'-7" and fit comfortably. Anything more than 6' and I'd bet it'd be a tight fit. :crazyeyes:

I hate you more with every jeep you buy...

Very sweet and I want to drive it!

:cheesy: You started it!!

Next time you're up in the area, you're more than welcome to take it out for a spin :yup:

GCM 2

Oh man, you ain't kidding! I'm only 5'-7" and fit comfortably. Anything more than 6' and I'd bet it'd be a tight fit. :crazyeyes:

I did always like how the J series pickups seat's sit more like a car, than like modern day pickups sit. Great find, looking forward to seeing what little touches you and CarsonCindy add.

Congrats on the find! Sweet ride. Looking at that interior and steering wheel with that dash, brings back memories of my Mom's 70's Waggoner that she had for years. (Still have a part of it...I swapped the 360 out into my CJ before she sold it! And that CJ is still in my shop). I'm still looking for that 'sweet find' on a Gladiator...Someday! Congrats and enjoy! :yup: :thumb: :rock:

Indefatigable

Nice

As someone who drove a 71 F250 around (dad's) I for see a disk brake upgrade, at least in the front, happening. Front drums suck!

:D

Top Bottom