Shark "Tank"

Still waffling on the fenders. We both like the looks of aftermarket flats better than cut OEM fenders, but the price is insane!

Some of the trims that retain the OEM fender lip look pretty nice. Can get them pretty close to the MCE ones.

Shark "Tank"

Started a late night project. ;)

IMG_3962.JPG
IMG_3963.JPG

Reversed the bolts on the Rock Hard C-Pillar.

IMG_3979.JPG

Amazing what a crappy job the OEM liner does at keeping dirt and water away from the tub.

Tomorrow I'll get black paint and door trim and hopefully get the rear completely done.

Last edited:
Shark "Tank"

Got the fronts done today. This is pre-trim and paint of the wheel well, but I'm happy with how they turned out.

IMG_4007.JPG
IMG_4008.JPG

I painted my my wheel wells on the rear with some spray paint, it doesn't really hold up well. Recently at auto parts store I came across 3M rubberized undercoating. I think I'll try it next
IMG_5392.JPG

Shark "Tank"

I used Duplicolor bedliner spray can. 1 can for each fender well. It seems to hold up good to the NY salt winters.

US Army Combat Vet. Afghanistan 2010-2011

Started a late night project. ;)

View attachment 271576
View attachment 271577

Reversed the bolts on the Rock Hard C-Pillar.

View attachment 271578

Amazing what a crappy job the OEM liner does at keeping dirt and water away from the tub.

Tomorrow I'll get black paint and door trim and hopefully get the rear completely done.

I personally like keeping the matched body color after pulling the fender liners. It's easier to clean than spray paint as well.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom