Smokey needs some V8 power.

mcpuck

Caught the Bug
Damn mooch, you are making me jones to do the same thing. I will see you at s/g to get the particulars!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Moochie

Damn mooch, you are making me jones to do the same thing. I will see you at s/g to get the particulars!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

I really wanted to get many more good years out of the rebuilt 3.8 and spend my money elsewhere. Not gonna happen. It was running pretty good until climbing the last grade on the 395 before Kramer Junction. It downshifted, RPMs went to 5000, made some funny noise and CEL was flashing. I made it to the Pilot gas station. Back to home on the flatbed.

Last edited:

Strainger

Caught the Bug
ALRIGHT MOOCHIE!! This just brings a great big ole smile to my face thinking how sweet your rig is going to be. Congrats my brother.

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Congrats Moochie. The Jeep Gods are smiling upon you finally. Looks like they were actually trying to tell you this all along, glad you listened!

Smokey will truly have a new meaning!

Moochie

I dropped it off today. Used engine with only 745 miles on it will arrive this Friday. They should start the tear down soon. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1370476644.472477.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1370476684.363190.jpg
I spotted a recent customer in the parking lot.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1370476791.817888.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1370476816.819278.jpg

SDG

Caught the Bug
That's exciting news Moochie! Smokey is going to be a brut once he gets his heart transplant. Congrats man.

munstie

First off congrats on the upgrade:thumbup: Second what kinda gear ratio would you need for 37's and the V-8 upgrade.

2011 JKU 3.5 R.E. Longarm lift.

Moochie

First off congrats on the upgrade:thumbup: Second what kinda gear ratio would you need for 37's and the V-8 upgrade.

2011 JKU 3.5 R.E. Longarm lift.

For know I am staying with the 5:13's I'm already using but, might need to change to 4:88 or 4:56's. I'll wait to see how it does on the road. The new transmission is a 6 speed.

Top Bottom