SoCal Group

danford.lau

Caught the Bug
As far as I know only weekends and holidays open, I’m right now here by Gorman tried to go Lockwood/Miller Jeep Trail but still closed down u could go around the gate but I’m by myself don’t want trouble lol.
Now I’m Hungry Valley maybe play there a bit then to Rowher Bouquet Reservoir on my way back if you want to let’s met somewhere...

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Would not recommend it . I know some guys that went around the gate, completed miller Jeep, but got stuck on the snow drifts on the other side . Got fined close to $800 per person for a variety of violations

jdofmemi

Anyone here gonna run on Saturday or is everyone headed to Moab? 😎

It's been way too long and I'm in major need of some Dirt Therapy and think I'll be able to go out on Saturday for a day trip... Open to suggestions if anyone wants to meet up.

--
Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407

I am pretty sure I am headed out as well, but if not, I will hit you up for something local.

danford.lau

Caught the Bug
Anyone here gonna run on Saturday or is everyone headed to Moab? [emoji41]

It's been way too long and I'm in major need of some Dirt Therapy and think I'll be able to go out on Saturday for a day trip... Open to suggestions if anyone wants to meet up.

--
Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407

I might be interested in a local run . Need to see how family plans shake out but I’ll keep you posted . Any ideas on potential destinations ?

rubiDave

Howd ya do? Front Done?
Still a long way to go. C gussets and LCA skids are welded. Spring perches are drilled and tapped. Went to spray paint everything and found out I'm out of paint, so need to go to the store today. Been test fitting control arms and brackets, but haven't been making very efficient use of my time.

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using WAYALIFE mobile app

danford.lau

Caught the Bug
Still a long way to go. C gussets and LCA skids are welded. Spring perches are drilled and tapped. Went to spray paint everything and found out I'm out of paint, so need to go to the store today. Been test fitting control arms and brackets, but haven't been making very efficient use of my time.

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Too much [emoji482][emoji481][emoji482]

SkyRubi18

Would not recommend it . I know some guys that went around the gate, completed miller Jeep, but got stuck on the snow drifts on the other side . Got fined close to $800 per person for a variety of violations

Dude wow 800$ fined that sucks, when did they went up there I believe by now that snow has to be almost gone or at least big snow drifts..?
I think a few snow drift leftovers are awesome,
But they won’t reopen the trail till May that’s way too long till then it’s all freaking dry and dusty up there smh!!

danford.lau

Caught the Bug
Dude wow 800$ fined that sucks, when did they went up there I believe by now that snow has to be almost gone or at least big snow drifts..?
I think a few snow drift leftovers are awesome,
But they won’t reopen the trail till May that’s way too long till then it’s all freaking dry and dusty up there smh!!

They went up a few weeks ago

Yah would be nice to run it now

danford.lau

Caught the Bug
I'm open. Even just going out and exploring the mining district in Joshua Tree would be cool. Doesn't have to be anything intense. [emoji23]

--

Joshua tree is almost 150 miles from me . Scanning to see if anything closer . Holcomb creek is only about 90 .. is that open yet ?

Even Barstow is only about 100 . Where do you live?

Top Bottom