SoCal Group

BaddestCross

Don and I are going to checkout Rowher Flats tomorrow. Probably no takers but message us if anyone’s free ... heading out around 7 am from W LA.

Also anyone know how the Big Bear trails are right now ? Would like to hit JB, Holcomb, and or Dishpan if conditions are okay this Saturday . Looking for someone who has gone b4 to lead [emoji13]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
It's supposed to rain tomorrow, so be careful out there. 😳

--
Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407

TrailHunter

Hooked
Don and I are going to checkout Rowher Flats tomorrow. Probably no takers but message us if anyone’s free ... heading out around 7 am from W LA.

Also anyone know how the Big Bear trails are right now ? Would like to hit JB, Holcomb, and or Dishpan if conditions are okay this Saturday . Looking for someone who has gone b4 to lead [emoji13]

If you enter from the Bouquet Reservoir side there are a couple nice ledges to conquer to get up the mountain.... it's a turn off area with a gate.. you drop in a little then start climbing. They may close it though if it rains... We got in through the main gate a month ago after a big rain, only because someone must have cut the lock..... Once the Rangers figured it out they went in and asked people to leave... Would love to join you both... but some of us have to work... :crazyeyes: lol

danford.lau

Caught the Bug
Great day out on the trail. Dave did so well on the 32s he’s contemplating not doing the lift and the 35s [emoji13]

Here are some shots from Rowher Flats . Just enough rain / mist to mitigate dust but we missed the hard afternoon rain by about 30 minutes

IMG_1774.JPG

IMG_1771.JPG

IMG_1759.JPG

IMG_1756.JPG

IMG_1766.JPG

fiend

Caught the Bug
Great day out on the trail. Dave did so well on the 32s he’s contemplating not doing the lift and the 35s [emoji13]

Here are some shots from Rowher Flats . Just enough rain / mist to mitigate dust but we missed the hard afternoon rain by about 30 minutes

View attachment 323356

View attachment 323357

View attachment 323358

View attachment 323359

View attachment 323360

Looks good. Did you see the puddle of ATF near the top of one of the major climbs? That’s mine from a couple of years ago. [emoji23]

rubiDave

Great day out on the trail. Dave did so well on the 32s he’s contemplating not doing the lift and the 35s [emoji13][/url]

Lol not

Here are some shots from Rowher Flats . Just enough rain / mist to mitigate dust but we missed the hard afternoon rain by about 30 minutes [/url]

Yep, and that rain at the brew pub in Newhall was something else.

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using WAYALIFE mobile app

fiend

Caught the Bug
After running Motino yesterday I headed over the John Bull. The gatekeeper is still pretty snowed in. Probably could have made some progress, but it would have been a slow going, cold and muddy mess. It was 4 pm by that point, so I left it for another day. IMG_1304.jpg IMG_1312.jpg 1E1BADA7-EEF4-4E93-8876-99A370E394F1.jpg

jdofmemi

fiend

Caught the Bug
Looks like a great day out on the trail!

Looks like fun. Wish I could have been there, but was busy putting the lift on the JL.

It was fun. Great weather. Nice and cool. The snow is melting fast so there was a lot of mud at higher elevations. Probably will be gone in a couple of weeks unless there’s another cold storm.

We’ll have to do a WAL SoCal run later in the year!

SkyRubi18

I have those itches to wheel today spontaneously doesn’t matter what trail I’m close to Azusa anyone interested and available I would head out around 10 ish..?!

SkyRubi18

Is Azusa OHV open on weekdays?

As far as I know only weekends and holidays open, I’m right now here by Gorman tried to go Lockwood/Miller Jeep Trail but still closed down u could go around the gate but I’m by myself don’t want trouble lol.
Now I’m Hungry Valley maybe play there a bit then to Rowher Bouquet Reservoir on my way back if you want to let’s met somewhere...

fiend

Caught the Bug
As far as I know only weekends and holidays open, I’m right now here by Gorman tried to go Lockwood/Miller Jeep Trail but still closed down u could go around the gate but I’m by myself don’t want trouble lol.
Now I’m Hungry Valley maybe play there a bit then to Rowher Bouquet Reservoir on my way back if you want to let’s met somewhere...

Thanks but I’m at work today. Be safe out there.

Top Bottom