SoCal Suds-n-Grub @ The Bruery : Thursday, December 13th @ 6:30pm

JAGS

Hooked
If you will allow my non-PC humor:cheesy:, I'd like to brew it up with you all again and meet other new faces. Stockers united, looks like we will show up in force and drool over the many fine rigs. :thumb:

Last edited:

Tackerdown

Banned
I wonder how many WAL members are near Harrisburg PA we could do a Suds-n-Grub at ABC Brewery on Cameron street.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Wish I could make it, but I'm still going to be San Francisco that week. :grayno:

Bummer you can't make it :grayno:

If anyone wants to meet up along the way let me know. I am coming from San Diego up the 5 and can meet wherever.

There are usually a few that come from your neck of the woods. Maybe one or two will do just that. This month is tight but, I'll try to get an SD county Suds-n-Grub going for next month too :cool:

Yay! It's been a few months since I made it to one of these. Count me in!

Cool!! Glad to hear you'll be able to make it :beer:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
If you will allow my non-PC humor:cheesy:, I'd like to brew it up with you all again and meet other new faces. Stockers united, looks like we will show up in force and drool over the many fine rigs. :thumb:

Are you kidding, we've got a spot over by the lake of fire, you're supposed to bring the marsh mellows :D

Looking forward to making it out and catching up with everyone.
:beer::beer::beer:

Awesome! It's definitely been awhile :beer:

Yellojk

I will try and make it. I have been trying to make it to one of theses. If I do I can be there around 7pm I will be driving from Menifee.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I will try and make it. I have been trying to make it to one of theses. If I do I can be there around 7pm I will be driving from Menifee.

Well, we'll be there. More times than not, we're out there till 10pm so come on out :crazyeyes:

Dustless

Man i wish i could join you all but there is no way that i could make it :grayno: but hey throw a few back for me on my birthday :yup: :beer: :beer: :thumb:

I don't think I can make this...But, is anyone coming down the 5 through Valencia (Magic Mountain area)? I've got some tire chains that need to get to Don "McPuck."

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
BTW, I just posted up a Garage Sale in the For Sale forum but thought I would list some of it here. I'd prefer not to ship any of this stuff so, if you need anything, let me know and I can bring it out.

:cool:

TeraFlex 2012-Up Exhaust Spacers - $20
This is a brand new, never been installed and still in the box exhaust spacer kit that normally retails for $50. Provide me with your zip code and I can get you a shipping cost.

Bestop 2-Door JK Cab Cover - $60
This is a used cab cover in good condition. Normally retails for $127. Provide me with your zip code and I can get you a shipping cost.

AEV Jack Base - $20
This does a great job of helping you to get your factory scissor Jack on a solid base and jack a bit higher - perfect for a mildly lifted JK. These normally retail for $50. Provide me with your zip code and I can get you a shipping cost.

Currie JK Rear Spring Retainers - $45
These are used but in good condition. They retail for $90. Provide me with your zip code and I can get you a shipping cost.

TeraFlex Front Sway Bar Disconnects - $60
These are new and retail for $136. Provide me with your zip code and I can get you a shipping cost.

OR-Fab Rock Doors/2-Door Textured Powdercoat - $180
These rock doors are used but, in good condition and retails for about $320. Unfortunately, these are for SoCal pick-up only. I will not ship these - sorry.

(3) Factory Front Drive Shafts - $80 Each
These are all used but in relatively new/good condition factory front JK drive shafts. These normally retail for about $650. I would prefer not to ship these but, will consider it if there are no local buyers. If I do ship it, you will have to pay for it.

Factory Rear Drive Shaft - $250
This is a used factory rear drive shaft in good condition. These normally retail for about $750. I would prefer not to ship this but, will consider it if there are no local buyers. If I do ship it, you will have to pay for it.

(2) Factory Spare Tire Carriers - $30
These came off our JK's soon after we bought them. They are in good/new condition and retail for $295. These are for SoCal pickup only as I will not be shipping these.

Milemarker Roller Fairlead - FREE

TeraFlex Rear Shock Extensions - FREE

Goldfish

BTW, I just posted up a Garage Sale in the For Sale forum but thought I would list some of it here. I'd prefer not to ship any of this stuff so, if you need anything, let me know and I can bring it out.

Dang it! I was hoping you'd have a front driver fender on this list, lol. :)

Top Bottom