SoCal Suds-n-Grub @ The Bruery : Thursday, December 13th @ 6:30pm

mcpuck

Caught the Bug
ok, cleaning out the garage ... I am bringing the following items to Suds and Grub to give away to any WAYALIFE forum member that may need or want them.:yup:

FREE: :eek: :clap2: :yup:
- stock master cylinder
- stock Front calipers/rotors
- stock floor mats
- stock power steering pump
- stock horn
- Freedom Panel bag
- 32” HB Jeep tire cover (HB with surf board)
- heavy duty grab handles
- receiver hook
- Daystar rocker switch panel with 4 switches (never used)
- Daystar tail gate bumps
- stock tail gate bumps
- stock rear sway bar
- Smittybilt fairlead (for synthetic rope)
- Full set of black lug nuts w/locking lug & key (new in box).

I will be giving this stuff away free on a first come/first served basis at Suds and Grub. All I ask is that you help another Jeeper when you can.
All items for a 2007-11 JK.

Last edited:

Goldfish

ok, cleaning out the garage ... I am bringing the following items to Suds and Grub to give away to any WAYALIFE forum member that may need or want them.:yup:

FREE: :eek: :clap2: :yup:
- stock master cylinder
- stock Front calipers/rotors
- stock floor mats
- stock power steering pump
- stock horn
- Freedom Panel bag
- 32” HB Jeep tire cover (HB with surf board)
- heavy duty grab handles
- receiver hook
- Daystar rocker switch panel with 4 switches (never used)
- Daystar tail gate bumps
- stock tail gate bumps
- stock rear sway bar
- Smittybilt fairlead (for synthetic rope)
- Full set of black lug nuts w/locking lug & key (new in box).

I will be giving this stuff away free on a first come/first served basis at Suds and Grub. All I ask is that you help another Jeeper when you can.

Opoooooh!! You're so kind! :)

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member

You rock!! :rock:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Here's an updated list of what I've got available. What's been sold has been removed and a few new things have been added. Again, this is all first come first serve stuff :yup:

:cool:

TeraFlex 2012-Up Exhaust Spacers - $20
This is a brand new, never been installed and still in the box exhaust spacer kit that normally retails for $50. Provide me with your zip code and I can get you a shipping cost.

Bestop 2-Door JK Cab Cover - $60
This is a used cab cover in good condition. Normally retails for $127. Provide me with your zip code and I can get you a shipping cost.

AEV Jack Base - $20
This does a great job of helping you to get your factory scissor Jack on a solid base and jack a bit higher - perfect for a mildly lifted JK. These normally retail for $50. Provide me with your zip code and I can get you a shipping cost.

Currie JK Rear Spring Retainers - $45
These are used but in good condition. They retail for $90. Provide me with your zip code and I can get you a shipping cost.

TeraFlex Front Sway Bar Disconnects - $60
These are new and retail for $136. Provide me with your zip code and I can get you a shipping cost.

OR-Fab Rock Doors/2-Door Textured Powdercoat - $180
These rock doors are used but, in good condition and retails for about $320. Unfortunately, these are for SoCal pick-up only. I will not ship these - sorry.

(3) Factory Front Drive Shafts - $80 Each
These are all used but in relatively new/good condition factory front JK drive shafts. These normally retail for about $650. I would prefer not to ship these but, will consider it if there are no local buyers. If I do ship it, you will have to pay for it.

Factory Rear Drive Shaft - $250
This is a used factory rear drive shaft in good condition. These normally retail for about $750. I would prefer not to ship this but, will consider it if there are no local buyers. If I do ship it, you will have to pay for it.

(2) Factory Spare Tire Carriers - $30
These came off our JK's soon after we bought them. They are in good/new condition and retail for $295. These are for SoCal pickup only as I will not be shipping these.

Milemarker Roller Fairlead - FREE

TeraFlex Rear Shock Extensions - FREE

I'll have some items for sale at Suds-n-Grub. If anyone is interested, here is some information...

(5) Goodyear MT/R Kevlar 40x13.50x17 Tires - MAKE AN OFFER
  • Four of the tires have 70% Tread remaining, the other only has 500 miles on it.
  • One of the tires with 70% Tread remaining has a tear in the sidewall.

(1) Set of Mopar Tail Light Guards - $75
  • They are in excellent condition.
  • These sell new for $169.99 from Quadratec/Mopar Dealer

Last edited:

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Son of a bitch! I got my schedule for work and they change t days off to Tuesday and Wednesday. Pissed to say the least!

I will not be able to make it now unless I can find someone to work for me. I am pestering people like crazy.

10frank9

Web Wheeler
I will also have some items for sale at S&G:

New:
ViAir Compressor mount bracket. Good for mounting ViAir Compressors to frame rails.
$20

Used:
CB Antenna mount bracket, mounts to spare tire carrier. Comes with a grounding screw.
$15

Used:
Rear tow hook. This is a tow hook that mounts on the center of the frame where the tow receiver normally goes. Has been used but was repainted and looks great. Comes with three mounting bolts.
$20

Crappy jokes and slow comebacks:

Free!

Top Bottom