SOLD : RUBICAT - 2012 JK Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited / 40's + EVO DTD

JAGS

Hooked
Not gonna lie, this is tough to see. Rubicat was in large part why I got into Jeeps back in 2012.

I get it, but damn, why Rubicat. Sounds like already some early interest. Hope she sticks around the forum.

RockingK

😩

I wanted to see sibling rivalry ll😳. Funny this family has such fond memories of Rubicat. Who ever get that awesome build should be required to watch every video. Unless of course there already family and already appreciates what went into her and all experience she has:thumb: best of luck to you, and thank her for all the great wheeling adventures:rock:

-AINOKEA-

Hooked
Damn I wish I had the cash for this... we need a lottery in Hawaii. Lol. Sad to see her go but I’ve really enjoyed watching her grow. Good luck with the sale. I’m sure the buyer will be very happy.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Gadget

Caught the Bug
NNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My favorite Jeep! :crybaby:

Please please please do not sell Rubicat to some schmucko dickhead that will only post pics of her at the mall on IG.
Oh man, I have to go lie down now. I'm feeling ill

THIS^^^^^^!!! I bet that was an excruciatingly painful decision to make. My favorite Jeep also, this is gonna be painful to watch, think I’m gonna go throw up now.

Coop

Caught the Bug
FOR SALE : RUBICAT - 2012 Jeep JK Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited – Dozer Yellow

Wonderfull Jeep and great memories for you! Like everybody else, hate to see it go! Great price and deal! I think all of us are tempted! Ha!

wjtstudios

Hooked
FOR SALE : RUBICAT - 2012 Jeep JK Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited – Dozer Yellow

Sad to see Rubicat go! Hopefully someone from Wayalife picks it up to continue the journey!

Samuelh3

Caught the Bug
Wow. I know how hard this is. But here’s to looking to the future. Sometimes you have to let go of things you love to focus on things you love more. Never easy.

Clifford33

Caught the Bug
Wow totally unexpected but understandable ahaha wow what a beautiful rig I would if I had the cash aha. I’m really wanting to build my Jeep almost exactly like Rubicat. Love the build of this Jeep.

Battle Born JK

But Rubi is Mobi's little sister, you cant sell the little sis. Somebody is gonna get one hell of a deal. I hope its somebody from Wayalife and not just some rich fucker thats gonna mall crawler her

Top Bottom