SOLD : RUBICAT - 2012 JK Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited / 40's + EVO DTD

JokerJ420

As much as Cindy and I really hate to do it, we've decided that it might be time for us to sell Rubicat. This is especially hard for us being that we love her and with the exception of her motor, she's every bit of Moby's equal and in some ways, more so. Unfortunately, our new JL is dominating most of our time now and rather than just letting her sit around in a garage, we're hoping that someone here might be able to take her home, give her the love she needs and spend more time playing with her than we've been able to in the past year.

With that said, I've listed specs of everything she has on her. I should note that she will come with both her Trektop NX and factory soft top and original full doors and color matched half doors with soft uppers. Also, it should be noted that her custom 72.5" Dynatrac XD60 front axle with PRO 1550 knuckles and a 72.5" ProRock 60 rear axle are essentially new and have less than 3,000 miles on them. Her King bypass shocks are brand new as well.

Factory Specs:
• 3.6L V6 24-Valve VVT Engine
• 5-Speed Automatic W5A580 Transmission
• Dozer Yellow
• Black Interior
• Media Center 130 CD/MP3
• Full Doors w/Powered Deep Tint Sunscreen Windows
• Front & Rear Floor Mats
• Power Convenience Group
• Tow Package
• Soft Top

Build Specs:
• EVO Double Throw Down Coil Over Kit
• EVO High Clearance Long Arm Kit
• King Rear Air Bumps
• Dynatrac 72.5″ Custom ProRock 60 Full-Float Rear Axle
• Dynatrac 72.5″ Custom XD60 Front Axle w/PRO 1550 Aluminum Knuckles
• Dynalock Hubs
• ARB Air Lockers Front & Rear
• 40×13.50 Cooper Discoverer STT Pro M/T Tires
• Trail Ready Bead Lock Wheels
• 1350 JE Reel Drive Shafts Front & Rear
• PSC Ram Assist Steering
• EVO 1/4 Pounder Front Bumper w/Stinger
• EVO MFG Vacuum Pump Relocation Bracket
• EVO ProTek Skid Plates
• EVO Rocker Skins
• EVO Rock Sliders
• EVO Rear Quarter Panel Body Armor
• EVO Tire Carrier
• EVO Rear D-Ring Mounts
• EVO Sport Cage
• Truck-Lite Complex Reflector Optics Design LED Headlights
• Truck-Lite Driving Lights
• Rigid D2 Rear Lights
• WARN PowerPlant 9500
• Viking Synthetic Rope
• EVO ARB Compressor Bracket
• ARB Compressor
• Stainless Steel Air Lines
• Dynomax Quiet Crawler Exhaust System
• Odyssey Battery
• Anytone CB Radio
• Firestik II Antenna
• Tuffy Security Deck
• Rugged Ridge Color Matched Half Doors & Soft Uppers
• Bestop Trektop NX

Rubicat just turned 100k on the odometer and here are a few shots of what she looks like but I can provide even more shots if necessary.

20170604173929-99e278a0-me.jpg

20170604173848-85228600-me.jpg

20170604173854-eb4cc102-me.jpg

20170604173859-64930530-me.jpg

20170616155902-7e0bb295.jpg

20170616155943-1a3a5e6a.jpg

20170423170345-b2c027e5.jpg

Anyway, if you think you might want a highly modified JK that's been trail tested and proven to take on just about any trail you can throw her at, she can be yours for $58,000. Please feel free to contact me by PM if you're interested.
Active Members Only. Lol

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using WAYALIFE mobile app

WOW.:eek: Like many have already said , great jeep great price and very sad to see her go. By far my favorite jeep out of the WAYALIFE family.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
LOL!! Just got around to catching up on some of the posts. For those of you who've contacted me by PM, please check your inbox as I have sent responses to everyone.

As a reminder, Rubicat is still running a 3.6L motor but really, she's the perfect candidate for a HEMI or LS. It's what we were planning on doing with her before we got our JL.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

TRLJNKY

wow! whoever picks her up is getting a hell of a deal. Im not talking just parts but how well it was maintained! wish I was a candidate! GLS and I can only hope its a member that will continue the her story

aka cavfighter

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah, selling her is a tough one especially being that she was all ready for an LS swap. Haven't listed her on CL or the like as we'd prefer she went to someone here and someone who could really appreciate what she's capable of doing.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
There have been a few requests to see what the interior looks like and so here are a few shots that I just took.

IMG_8964.jpg

IMG_8965.jpg

IMG_8969.jpg

I also got a few people asking for a look under the hood.

IMG_8957.jpg

IMG_8958.jpg

IMG_8959.jpg

Hope this helps. Please let me know if you have any other questions or would like to see anything else.

RockinAZJK

Caught the Bug
LOL!! Just got around to catching up on some of the posts. For those of you who've contacted me by PM, please check your inbox as I have sent responses to everyone.

As a reminder, Rubicat is still running a 3.6L motor but really, she's the perfect candidate for a HEMI or LS. It's what we were planning on doing with her before we got our JL.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Not going to lie, if I thought I could pull it off before rubicat sold I would probably sell mine and buy Rubi...

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

longarmwj

My JK is 5 years newer and has 60k less miles yet your engine bay looks clean enough to eat off of where as mine looks like a taco bell aftermath. :crazyeyes:

BdugJK

FOR SALE : RUBICAT - 2012 Jeep JK Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited – Dozer Yellow

So when someone buys Rubicat and they have to rename her what will it be? WAYALIFE Jr? RubiBA? Brassbi? (Bad a$$ rubi) if you part her out I’d be in for anything hahaha!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:
Top Bottom