Southeast Fall Bash at Windrock ORV October 4-6 2019

Fury22

Is someone going to make a whatsapp group chat or something or is there going to be a initial meet and greet Thrusday night?? Im hoping to be there by dinner time Thursday night

Coop

Caught the Bug
Maybe we park in the back. I know some folks will have trailers.
IMG_2516.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

jorgelrod

Hooked
I won't be in until maybe 7 or 8, if you want a late hour meeting I’m up for it.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

bmkrinne

We use the GroupMe app for sports team communication and works pretty good.

bmkrinne

Got the rear differential cleaned out. Holy shit, it had a thin layer of grey grime coating everything. Cleaned with 2 cans of brake cleaner and filled with Royal Purple. Hope this helps with the rear locker disengagement issues.

The wife and I are coming in Friday night. Looking forward to meeting everyone!!!

Coop

Caught the Bug
Got the rear differential cleaned out. Holy shit, it had a thin layer of grey grime coating everything. Cleaned with 2 cans of brake cleaner and filled with Royal Purple. Hope this helps with the rear locker disengagement issues.

The wife and I are coming in Friday night. Looking forward to meeting everyone!!!

The grey stuff was probably water which could be why the locker wasn’t releasing easily.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

bmkrinne

Maybe with the last owner but No water in it this time. It was a grey metallic film on everything. No shavings in the bottom of the housing though. Likely gear wear particulate.

longarmwj

Hopefully it fixes the issue for you!!

Drew and I will be coming in Friday morning-early afternoon

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Red Knight15

Caught the Bug
I’m coming in Thursday night instead of Friday morning. I will be at tent site 14. This will be my tent setup [emoji16] IMG_6771.jpg IMG_6644.jpg

Weebz

Caught the Bug
I’ll be coming in sometime Thursday evening around 8. Assuming I make it without lighting up like a Christmas tree again. Three days at the dealer and nothing. 🤷*♂️

Top Bottom