Spiderweb shades review

GutWrench

Its just mesh covered in some sort of plastic/rubber coating with some grommets and some bungee cord. Not exactly space age engineering, lol! It keeps the sun from beating down on my female unit and I went out in the summer. Doesn't flap around. works great for what it is. I have a red one. Going to get a black one too.

Rccrwlr

I have both the spiderweb shade and the shittybuilt shade and actually feel a bit cramped with the spider. Don't necessary like the header bar idea but it feels better in the rig. More open. I'll see if I can dig up a few pics. And I bought my spiderweb shade used for like $75

Brankz

I have both the spiderweb shade and the shittybuilt shade and actually feel a bit cramped with the spider. Don't necessary like the header bar idea but it feels better in the rig. More open. I'll see if I can dig up a few pics. And I bought my spiderweb shade used for like $75

You have the full spider web?

Brankz

Just bought the American flag one 😁 hopefully I like it, this way girls won't give me crap by saying the sun is bugging them lol ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1425572124.989266.jpg

mattfl

Don't you have a trek top on yours? They don't fold all the way back like the stock soft tops do so you never really run fully topless, only the front half folds back. The newer trek tops you can pull the rear side windows and back window out and just leave the top on, acts like a bikini top.

Brankz

Don't you have a trek top on yours? They don't fold all the way back like the stock soft tops do so you never really run fully topless, only the front half folds back. The newer trek tops you can pull the rear side windows and back window out and just leave the top on, acts like a bikini top.

Yup I run half topless all the time, also because my header broke and I need to get a new top, still sometimes the sun here is a bit to much, this mash will help

StrizzyChris

hopefully I like it, this way girls won't give me crap by saying the sun is bugging them lol

Well shit, we better notify all the San Diego women that they need to be on the look out. Brankz has some shade so panties are gonna be flyin!

jesse3638

Hooked
You can make one pretty cheap and easy with stuff you can find a your home improvement stores. I made mine for between $40-$50 and works great. Had to install some more bungees after I drove it a bit to stop some flapping but this will me by 3 summer with it and it is holding up well. Right now it's still in with the hard top.

Slappy32

Door Skins for the Rancho doors and the top. Great solution for the Florida Keys. Quiet, shady, stays on under the TrekTop NX when it's on, still gives the feeling of open air.

D7K_2775.JPG

IMG_2642.jpg

SFNick

About to pull the trigger in the American flag one, one question
I will get only the front part or front and rear?
Also how's the wind noise?

Sorry for the late response. It covers the front and the rear. Wind noise isn't that bad. That American flag is going to look sweet!👍

chipper

I love my spiderweb shade. We go topless a lot. And the shade really helps. Cuts down on road noise too. Also got cought in the rain but didn't get wet 😃 plus American made. I went to the factory here in Orlando and saw them made, and they installed it for me. Great folks, greater product. Plus I think they have a no questions asked warranty.

Brankz

Ops I need the header for the top so I call them to cancel the order, by the way quaratec or whatever that name is sucks customer service sucks
I'm buying spider web from nortridge

Top Bottom