Spiderweb shades review

ArmyofMike

I recently installed an Alien Sunshade for my 4DR. Yes, it's an off brand, but I only paid $80 for it. I'll take that. I'm cheapo.

It fits great, very little noise and fits well under my hardtop when on.

20150214_104135_zpsw19qe6h2.jpg

Brankz

I recently installed an Alien Sunshade for my 4DR. Yes, it's an off brand, but I only paid $80 for it. I'll take that. I'm cheapo.

It fits great, very little noise and fits well under my hardtop when on.

20150214_104135_zpsw19qe6h2.jpg

I pay 89.99 for the spider web
4 door jk full cover 👍😁 oh yea I use the promo code in northridge to get that price

Stepsride

If you are going to Jeep Beach they usually run deals there. That is where I got mine and I love it especially here in Tampa

AJK

Mine sags and flaps a little but I still think it's one of the best mods I did to my Jeep. I put it on in the spring and leave it up under my soft top until fall no problems.

budmanm3

Mine stays on all year long and never comes off, even under the hard top when it's on. It's a great mod if you plan to go top less. Love mine

Jeffmiller1990

Mine was sagging as well under the hard top until I went back and watched the new install video on their website. You have to pull the front corner bungies under the plastic corner pieces as far forward as you can. Now there is minimal sagging. Looks a lot better.

BitBucket

Learn something new everyday! Looked at the video and now I know how to tighten up the front corners. All in all best mod for a SoCal jeep.

trailless

Caught the Bug
What's that bar going across the top?

Have you tried putting the shade under the bar?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

JAGS

Hooked
On the front corners, the spider ball go inside the plastic. In the pic, you have yours under the cage bar and outside the plastic in the corner.

Also as others said, it would go under the bar.

Edit: Branman beat to it on the front corners. :thumb:

Brankz

I went for a drive like this any ways and I love it lol
No more wind all over my face and it's like a 60% less noise 👍

ArmyofMike

Thanks for tip on Northridge AFTER I ordered "the other brand" mine Brankz!! HAHA!

Also, for those who get a little bit of flopping on the midsection above the driver/passenger: if you put in the hardtop screw thingys through the soundbar and add a few washers on top of the sunshade (the threads don't go down far enough to tighten enough, so washers take up the space) and a nut, you can tighten down the midsection of the Sunshade. This GREATLY decreases the flapping noise.

Top Bottom