Synergy Coilover Conversion

So why not just say as much? Not as if I hadn't specifically asked as much.

I am new to this forum, didn't realize I had to give such a reason as to why my interest in this coilover kit. I thought that by being direct I might get a better response, guess not. I have read about other brands out there but didn't see much about the Synergy kit. There seems to be a lot of info about the EVO, Rebel, and others already posted.

Guys who are genuinely looking for info typically take the time to participate on their own thread.

Sorry if my responses have not been quick enough for you, some of us have real jobs[/QUOTE]

You wanna compare incomes? I'm pretty sure you'd lose against me and a few others on here. So let's not bring the "real job" issue into play, you"ll just get your feelings hurt.

noroad

Sorry if my responses have not been quick enough for you, some of us have real jobs

You wanna compare incomes? I'm pretty sure you'd lose against me and a few others on here. So let's not bring the "real job" issue into play, you"ll just get your feelings hurt.[/QUOTE]

Hahaha i loss that 9/10 time with people on welfare lol :cheesy::cheesy:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I see you edited your post to include more...

So why not just say as much? Not as if I hadn't specifically asked as much.

But I had and of you.

I am new to this forum, didn't realize I had to give such a reason as to why my interest in this coilover kit. I thought that by being direct I might get a better response, guess not. I have read about other brands out there but didn't see much about the Synergy kit. There seems to be a lot of info about the EVO, Rebel, and others already posted.

And I'm old to this forum and was genuinely interested in helping out in any way that I could. I didn't realize that asking for what it was about the Synergy kit you liked so much was such a horrible thing. Ever wonder why nobody talks about the Synergy kit on here or even elsewhere?

JAGS

Hooked
Welcome to WAL. :standing wave:

I always find it beneficial to be an :asshat: in the first 3-5 posts. Makes for a great introduction, good dialog and gives the rest of something to do during our breaks from our "real jobs." :pop2:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
After preaching at me via PM about how I need to run my forum, this guy finally sent me the "how do I delete my account" message :rolleyes2:

Flyer

Here I was (at my real job...can't do all this on my time) hoping to learn more about the Synergy coilovers...and you guys chase off yet another new guy. :eek:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Here I was (at my real job...can't do all this on my time) hoping to learn more about the Synergy coilovers...

LOL!! Based on your 6 posts here, it would appear that you LOVE your Synergy coils and spend time on JKO - I'm not sure what more is there for you to learn.

and you guys chase off yet another new guy. :eek:

Well, you're a new guy and you're still here :eek:

pastorwug

Here I was (at my real job...can't do all this on my time) hoping to learn more about the Synergy coilovers...and you guys chase off yet another new guy. :eek:

Hey, all of us were new here at one point, all of us took our time to seek the answers we were looking for regarding Jeeps (and Dunkin' Donuts).
Everyone has a learning curve with making friends, you should take your time, listen, read, ask pertinent questions, be open to correction and most of all be humble and teachable.
I think that's the clue to anyplace and any Forum you might join.
Don't get your undies in a knot and go off raving and mad.
Be patient grasshopper.

Flyer

I don't really spend that much time on JKO. They are too political and rabid there. I do like to antagonize a few of the guys there sometimes. I am not sure about LOVE but i do like Synergy coils and products in general, compared to the ~2012 RK stuff I have tried. I just don't know much about coilovers...at all. No idea how it changes the ride or any of that. I am new, but I can hold my own and dish back. I just prefer to not fight when I can't win. Well, I prefer to not fight at all if possible. :D

LOL!! Based on your 6 posts here, it would appear that you LOVE your Synergy coils and spend time on JKO - I'm not sure what more is there for you to learn.

Well, you're a new guy and you're still here :eek:

Top Bottom