Synergy Coilover Conversion

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
I have a question about a coilover setup: on most of the videos and on the one I have seen in person, the front sway bar seems to always be connected. Is this to minimize travel or is it just not applicable and why?

Sent from my SM-N900V using WAYALIFE mobile app

they probably have a rubicon with the e disconnect.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
The funny thing is I was told that there wasn't enough info on the design of the evo lever and it was to new. I was dumb enough to believe it.

Being that EVO was the first to come out with a coil over setup on a JK, I do find that to be quite funny :crazyeyes:

Deal next time you come to SoCal. I will let you take mine for a spin so you can let people know you've driven in that setup and it's nothing special. (I know that's a downgrade for you and you don't need to drive in it to know)

Sounds like a plan :yup:

I think you may have already put a huge dent in my bank account. Will wait a bit but a coilover setup, bigger tires, and a regear, sounds fantastic. I can have a comfortable ride on the highways and gobs of travel offroad. I'd do this right, without cutting corners. I actually saw some of these coilovers on the Jeeps (maybe all the Jeeps?) in the JK-Experience videos. The travel was ridiculously good in some of those sections. Well made videos too...I keep watching them and they transport me away from the daily grind.

LOL!! Glad you enjoyed our video and yes, most of the JK's shown were running EVO bolt on or DTD coil overs.

I have a question about a coilover setup: on most of the videos and on the one I have seen in person, the front sway bar seems to always be connected. Is this to minimize travel or is it just not applicable and why?

We have Rubicons and while the links may still be connected, the sway bar is disconnected utilizing the factory e-disco. So long as you have long enough links, there is no need to disconnect them.

Landman

Aghhh that makes since I have a sport and forgot that little tidbit! Thanks!

Sent from my SM-N900V using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom