TankJK: My Billet Rubi Build

Stegertime

Caught the Bug
Had some small LED lights sitting around to use a rock lights (or curb/parking lights as Overlander would say).

Made some brackets for the fronts: View attachment 164640
View attachment 164643
Mounted the rears in an existing hole in the coil tower:
View attachment 164641
View attachment 164642
I'll grab some nighttime shots in a bit for good measure.

I am officially done with lights for TankJK. Rear ambers, front spots, fogs and rock lights is all I need.

Nice one Frank, very ingenious. Your JK is killing it brother [emoji106]🏻[emoji41]

gtony12

Caught the Bug
Had some small LED lights sitting around to use a rock lights (or curb/parking lights as Overlander would say).

Made some brackets for the fronts: View attachment 164640
View attachment 164643
Mounted the rears in an existing hole in the coil tower:
View attachment 164641
View attachment 164642
I'll grab some nighttime shots in a bit for good measure.

I am officially done with lights for TankJK. Rear ambers, front spots, fogs and rock lights is all I need.

Looks great Frank, now you can see the curbs at the mall[emoji3][emoji3][emoji3][emoji23] but really looks great!!!

Trail JK

Nice job, looking good! Two more for sure OR six more. Two behind the front tires, two in front of the rear tires and two more in the rear. [emoji106]

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Did you ever end up adding any more lights underneath Frank?

TankJK has been neglected. Needs an oil change, swap out lower dash panel, re torque, tire rotation, clean up wiring AND add more lights. I probably haven't driven it more than1k miles in the past few months.

Frank, please wire me some money. Thank you.

I'll send you 10k pesos. Money gram no problem!

Your rig is looking mighty fine my brotha

Thanks brother.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
TankJK has been neglected. Needs an oil change, swap out lower dash panel, re torque, tire rotation, clean up wiring AND add more lights. I probably haven't driven it more than1k miles in the past few months.

You know, that's just criminal. We need to get you out and have some fun :crazyeyes:

piginajeep

The Original Smartass

Thanks brother.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1449944200.890348.jpg ........

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass

Thanks brother.

Check the lug nuts first. [emoji15]

10frank9

Web Wheeler
You know, that's just criminal. We need to get you out and have some fun :crazyeyes:

Agreed my friend hopefully everything will slow down quite a bit very soon. :yup:

Now we are talking. :thumb:

Check the lug nuts first. [emoji15]

Now that's a man speaking from experience. :cheesy:

I've tried to get this guy out like 10 times.. he flakes on me more then dandruff :bleh:

Is that right? I bet your poor wife thinks this

|-----------------|

is 8 inches. :rolleyes:

Top Bottom