Tell me about Carson City!

Kenthejeepguy

I have a bunch of opinions on this... I grew up in the SF Bay Area. After marriage tried Redding, CA (too hot in summer), Denver (too crowded but the mountains are beautiful and the winters weren’t usually bad—I would move back to CO if it was smaller west Slope towns like Grand Junction. We lived for two years in Indiana (big mistake imo), and several years in CA’s Central Valley (too hot, too many gangs). We’ve lived in the mountains above Sonora, CA for 20 years now. Love it. Close to lots of Jeeping, skiing, fishing etc, 2 hours to pro sports, 3 hours to ocean. Smaller area, so limited jobs, tho some high tech is here. There’s my 2-cents.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Jkzinger

Caught the Bug
I have a bunch of opinions on this... I grew up in the SF Bay Area. After marriage tried Redding, CA (too hot in summer), Denver (too crowded but the mountains are beautiful and the winters weren’t usually bad—I would move back to CO if it was smaller west Slope towns like Grand Junction. We lived for two years in Indiana (big mistake imo), and several years in CA’s Central Valley (too hot, too many gangs). We’ve lived in the mountains above Sonora, CA for 20 years now. Love it. Close to lots of Jeeping, skiing, fishing etc, 2 hours to pro sports, 3 hours to ocean. Smaller area, so limited jobs, tho some high tech is here. There’s my 2-cents.

Don’t move to Commiefornia!

Top Bottom