Teraflex 3 inch lift with flex arm

JeepJeep75

This really saved me some money thanks guys! Luckily I was still able to cancel my order

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

You made a solid, and sound choice! Now just hold out for a minute and figure out what you want really do with the jeep. Rocks, fire roads, dessert-racing, camping, tow a trailer. Doing any, or all of this is possible on 35-37 inch tires. Lifting it comfortably, and reliably is where the experience here will help you.

VeruGE*144

Caught the Bug
This really saved me some money thanks guys! Luckily I was still able to cancel my order

Good decision [emoji106]

Take your time and figure out what you want to do with your Jeep. If you don’t have Rubicon it will not be recommend to run bigger than 35s. Unless you upgrade your front axle. Dig around the forum, you’ll find plenty of great info here.

H20-U-UP-2

:cheesy: Hoo boy, Teraflex and Extreme terrain, a daily double of bad news. In addition to the comments above, I would suggest you look at a lift that has Johnny Joint ends on the arms. Everyone suggests EVO here because their shit flat out works. Outsiders will say we're all a bunch of fanboys, but I challenge you to find a bad review of their stuff or someone claiming that its poor quality. It 'aint gonna happen. Good luck with your choice.

I am in no way an expert when it comes to a lot of jeep stuff..well that's because I just bought my very first Jeep. She is a 2014 wrangler unlimited Rubicon. I've been looking now for a few years and have also looked at all the products they offer for jeep and it's mind blowing sometimes. SO when it came to lift kits i compared many kits from many manufactures. Having worked in a shop for 5 years dealing with tubing up to 2.5 inches dia. and understanding wall thickness i wanted to know who offered what. Well my end result was EVO-MFG. Yes you will pay a little more but for the diameter of tubing with the wall thickness...IT'S WELL WORTH THE MONEY. My particular choice will probably end up being the 3" Enforcer stage 3 kit... all 8 arms and drag link. I am contemplating the 4" long arm but not totally sure on that. I've heard good and bad about Teraflex. It's all going to come down to budget and what you are getting for the money spent. Personally i'd rather sacrifice some other accessory to have a damn good quality lift kit.

Ddays

Hooked
I am in no way an expert when it comes to a lot of jeep stuff..well that's because I just bought my very first Jeep. She is a 2014 wrangler unlimited Rubicon. I've been looking now for a few years and have also looked at all the products they offer for jeep and it's mind blowing sometimes. SO when it came to lift kits i compared many kits from many manufactures. Having worked in a shop for 5 years dealing with tubing up to 2.5 inches dia. and understanding wall thickness i wanted to know who offered what. Well my end result was EVO-MFG. Yes you will pay a little more but for the diameter of tubing with the wall thickness...IT'S WELL WORTH THE MONEY. My particular choice will probably end up being the 3" Enforcer stage 3 kit... all 8 arms and drag link. I am contemplating the 4" long arm but not totally sure on that. I've heard good and bad about Teraflex. It's all going to come down to budget and what you are getting for the money spent. Personally i'd rather sacrifice some other accessory to have a damn good quality lift kit.

I would add that I am in no way an expert either. I've just paid a lot of attention and unfortunately spent money unnecessarily because I bought some junk before I did enough research. I should know better but Jeep fever hit me hard and I was buying shit based on catalogs, not real world experience. That's where this site is so awesome. I'm not a hardcore guy (wish we had the proximity to the geography available out West) but there are an awful lot on this site that are. When you look at what those guys do and what they run, that's a much better testimony than some slick marketing videos any day. Contrary to unpopular opinions of dickheads that troll here from time to time, no one here profits from anyone buying any particular brand of equipment. Period.

As far as the long arms kits go, ask yourself what you want out of your Jeep. I do have an EVO LA kit but in all honesty, I did it for the on-road ride and handling improvements. They are markedly better but keep in mind that this is pretty much an irreversible mod. The stock arm mounts are removed and new ones welded in so keep that in mind if you go this route.

erik932

I would add that I am in no way an expert either. I've just paid a lot of attention and unfortunately spent money unnecessarily because I bought some junk before I did enough research. I should know better but Jeep fever hit me hard and I was buying shit based on catalogs, not real world experience. That's where this site is so awesome. I'm not a hardcore guy (wish we had the proximity to the geography available out West) but there are an awful lot on this site that are. When you look at what those guys do and what they run, that's a much better testimony than some slick marketing videos any day. Contrary to unpopular opinions of dickheads that troll here from time to time, no one here profits from anyone buying any particular brand of equipment. Period.

As far as the long arms kits go, ask yourself what you want out of your Jeep. I do have an EVO LA kit but in all honesty, I did it for the on-road ride and handling improvements. They are markedly better but keep in mind that this is pretty much an irreversible mod. The stock arm mounts are removed and new ones welded in so keep that in mind if you go this route.

The arms on the evo enforcer have to be welded on?

Ddays

Hooked
The arms on the evo enforcer have to be welded on?

No, I was referring to the Long Arm kits Erik932 mentioned in his post. Those particular kits move the mounting points of the arms further into the frame than the standard kits.

The standard length arm kits, like the ones that are included in the Enforcer kits, are all bolt on.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
J.E Reel or Adams are what most people on here run. Whatever you get just make sure it’s the 1350 with spicer u joints.

This ^^^^

Although, I personally prefer Neapco u-joints as they are 100% made in the USA. That's a big part of why I prefer JE Reel shafts - they come standard on their shafts. Of course, if you have a local drive line shop, I might recommend having a shaft made there as you will use them again in the future to have your shaft re-balanced. A lot of the shafts I've run have come from local shops.

Top Bottom