Teraflex?

gyoja75

As for your "really" comment, yes really. 60% DV buddy ... wanna see the scars ? Disrespect the well earned blood stripes this SSgt of Marines earned ...

This comment is a clear indicator of PTSD. You really should seek assistance. The faster you realize that no one here owes you anything, the quicker you will recover.

"Sua Sponte"

mikegronholz

Really dude? Many vets and officers and firefighters up in here and you don't need to pull the "I've taken a bullet" card. It's irrelevant and makes you look desperate. Next you'll be saying how joking about hitting a body isn't cool and have ur wife come on here. :cheesy:

My point in this is simply to illustrate the fact that the fearless leader here is all worked up over protecting his "zone of influence". I've lived through far worse. It's a friggin forum ... for Jeeps. People need to friggin relax. If ur a vet, especially a combat one, you'll get it. Rounds inbound ... screw it, its a damn Jeep. EJS 2009 I dislocated my knee after one damn trail. The first guy asked for EVERYONES opion, after Eddie posted his, the villiage didn't need the fearless leader trying to beat them in to submission on Tera arms are crap, Tera tracbars are crap ... then poking at me when I post my specific experience ... dude, I KNOW my experience, I don't need the peanut gallery ringing the dinner bell ...

I researched it ... EVERY single "what should I get ... Eddie is right there with ORE ... we get it man ... we friggin get it ...

Now, get them to call me back from 5.5 weeks ago ... still waiting ... sigh

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
So explain then ... why is a PR44 better than say a Tera44 ? put up or shut up time ? Tera has a larger diamerter tube, oh yes, a thicker tube tube at a full half inch thick, you can run any ball joint you want, or run Tera's rebuildable Bjs ... so why is the PR44 the best with a small tube diameter and thickness and casting thickness ? Can you utter, that Tera just might make a superior product than someone you have been ... OMG ... "paid" to represent ????????

:yawn37: You'll forgive me but up until recently, the Tera44 wasn't available in a 1/2" thick tube. I have yet to see a PR44 Unlimited with bent axle tubes so, what they come with has proven themselves to be more than enough. Aside from that, the PR44 still has a profiled differential that offers greater ground clearance and from what I have seen on the trail, it makes a difference.

:idontknow:

You have your "faves". They are plastered all over the sides of your jeeps, the banners on the site, etc.

You're right, I do as do you, they are plastered all over your signature. Just sayin.

As for your "really" comment, yes really. 60% DV buddy ... wanna see the scars ? Disrespect the well earned blood stripes this SSgt of Marines earned ...

Seriously dude, you have issues.

mikegronholz

This comment is a clear indicator of PTSD. You really should seek assistance. The faster you realize that no one here owes you anything, the quicker you will recover.

"Sua Sponte"[/QUOTE]

No one here or anywhere owes me a damn thing ... nowhere in this world. I'm in a good place. But thanks for the Mental Health Eval.

Eddie's backup ... present and accounted for ...

JKWrang

Personally, you can tell me whatever you want. I took a bullet so you could tell me that, I lived, so I just laugh it off ... OOH-RAH fellas ... crawlin back under the Jeep

Stuff like this pisses me off. :furious3::gaah:

When in this conversation did service come into the equation? We go from Teraflex to Purple Hearts like they're interchangeable subjects? I tell you what... do yourself a favor and get off your soap box and quit pretending your PH and your service make you superior to anyone else. One vet to another, it just makes you look like some poser looking for an 'atta boy.

:asshat:

Sorry, folks. Back to the topic at hand.

I have seen Eddie's write up on the TF BB and it's a solid write up that gives solid instructions on how to do the install in your own damn driveway. Which is awesome because most guys who are debating a BB are doing so for monetary reasons and therefore are probably considering installing on their own as well. I don't think Eddie would be spending an extra few hours to document the install pic for pic and post a write up if he hated TF and anyone NOT EVO...

As a matter of fact, I've seen this kind of talk on the other forums and threads from 2008 are still bashing Wayalife and such... it's really pathetic how this community of Jeepers who should be wheeling together are isolating themselves in sub categories of "fan boys". What I haven't encountered on Wayalife is anyone bad mouthing decisions we make, despite the claims of that nonsense on other forums. In fact Eddie has been nothing but informative, to the point and very helpful when it comes to advice and suggestions and never once have I felt any pushing to go EVO.

In fact, I will NOT be running EVO sliders :shock:
Or stinger bumpers :shock:

But going LoD with that stuff, or poison spyder if I can find a mid length with a stinger.

I will NOT be running an EVO lift or coils at this point and definitely be considering a TF BB :shock:

I will be running an EVO skid though. Mostly because they offer an affordable skid package that is comprehensive and quality.

99% of every limited thing I know about the Jeep Life has come form here and JKO back when I ran my JKRHD a few years back. Never noticed the anti-EVO community until I came here, but it seems to me that if a company makes a good thing and people use it.... you'd do well to let the market speak for itself.

Im not a rock crawler. Most of us arent... So should I be running ultra plush coils with these godly shocks and 4" of massive flex? Nope. Would it look bad ass? :yup:

But so will 35s with a TF BB and some LoD sliders on a 14 JKU that only does some mild wheeling and isn't conquering JKX.

I would like to also predict that Eddie will not quote piece my post and say LOD SUCKS AND TF BB IS THE WORST AND BLAH BLAH BLAH and I didn't have to flaunt any vet stauts to prove a point

end rant.

silverbackjk

Stop with this shit i know people who died are not the same since fighting in wars from Vietnam to Afghanistan no need to brin this in to the conversation:asshat:

Moochie

My point in this is simply to illustrate the fact that the fearless leader here is all worked up over protecting his "zone of influence". I've lived through far worse. It's a friggin forum ... for Jeeps. People need to friggin relax. If ur a vet, especially a combat one, you'll get it. Rounds inbound ... screw it, its a damn Jeep. EJS 2009 I dislocated my knee after one damn trail. The first guy asked for EVERYONES opion, after Eddie posted his, the villiage didn't need the fearless leader trying to beat them in to submission on Tera arms are crap, Tera tracbars are crap ... then poking at me when I post my specific experience ... dude, I KNOW my experience, I don't need the peanut gallery ringing the dinner bell ...

I researched it ... EVERY single "what should I get ... Eddie is right there with ORE ... we get it man ... we friggin get it ...

Now, get them to call me back from 5.5 weeks ago ... still waiting ... sigh

Is this the return of CombatVet?

JAGS

Hooked
Please stop injecting your military service into this discussion. It makes you look stupid, not to mention, insulting to other service members. You served your country? Great, I applaud you for it, but don't stick it into a discussion that has nothing to do with it.

But coming off as 100% asshole. Well done soldier! :thumb:

"Sua Sponte"

Weird. Didn't know this episode was in syndication already. Bet WOL is getting some serious royalties. Can't wait for the part where GCM2 sends an innocent PM. And where the hell is OverlanderJK?? :cheesy::cheesy:

mikegronholz

:yawn37: You'll forgive me but up until recently, the Tera44 wasn't available in a 1/2" thick tube. I have yet to see a PR44 Unlimited with bent axle tubes so, what they come with has proven themselves to be more than enough. Aside from that, the PR44 still has a profiled differential that offers greater ground clearance and from what I have seen on the trail, it makes a difference.

So I'm clear, less than .5" of ground clearance trumps knuckles, tube diameter and thickness ? Wow, engineers have had it wrong for centuries.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
My point in this is simply to illustrate the fact that the fearless leader here is all worked up over protecting his "zone of influence".

:cheesy: "zone of influence" - that's gotta be the best one I've heard yet. So here's a question, why in the hell do you care? I mean, this is just an internet forum and nobody even asked you to be here. If you don't like my "zone of influence", why not just go somewhere else or create your own "zone of influence"? :idontknow:

I've lived through far worse. It's a friggin forum ... for Jeeps. People need to friggin relax.

Look in a mirror lately? The only person worked up here is you. :yup:

If ur a vet, especially a combat one, you'll get it. Rounds inbound ... screw it, its a damn Jeep. EJS 2009 I dislocated my knee after one damn trail. The first guy asked for EVERYONES opion, after Eddie posted his, the villiage didn't need the fearless leader trying to beat them in to submission on Tera arms are crap, Tera tracbars are crap ... then poking at me when I post my specific experience ... dude, I KNOW my experience, I don't need the peanut gallery ringing the dinner bell ...

Don't like what I have to say, don't let the door hit you in the ass as you leave. :rolleyes2:

Do you? Do you really get it?? Do you get the fact that you don't have to listen to a word I say or is my "zone of influence" so powerful that it gets your panties in a bunch. Please, be a man and grow up or move on. :naw:

NFRs2000NYC

Caught the Bug
So I'm clear, less than .5" of ground clearance trumps knuckles, tube diameter and thickness ? Wow, engineers have had it wrong for centuries.

His point is, the Dynatrac unit is proven time and time again. Maybe the TF is indeed better, but there is the legend and the newcomer. Sometimes the newcomer is indeed better, but it takes years for them to build a reputation to topple the legend. Maybe Toyota will come out with a Wrangler competitor (solid axles and all) but it will take many a long time to switch over, because Jeep has the loyalty. So again, is it better? Maybe, maybe not. But one is proven and one isn't as much, so when spending this kind of cake, people want something that's tried and true.

gyoja75

No one here or anywhere owes me a damn thing ... nowhere in this world. I'm in a good place. But thanks for the Mental Health Eval.

Eddie's backup ... present and accounted for ...

My point exactly.

"Sua Sponte"

mikegronholz

Stop with this shit i know people who died are not the same since fighting in wars from Vietnam to Afghanistan no need to brin this in to the conversation:asshat:

lol ... well yeah they arent the same ... they died buddy.

You guys win. I'll leave. Eddie and his fearless circle @#$% of buddies can run off and have a camp fire kumbaya about me. If I was as knowledgable about stuff I've never run or paid for, that would be awesome.

And Eddie, I'm not worked up at all. I just find it pretty funny that you put so much work in to it. You were such an iquisitive little boy 5 or so years ago. All the cute little pms you used to send me asking for pictures of lift components. You were so nice back then.

"moderator\Owner" and sucking hind tit of vendors will change that I guess.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member

It's not just the .5" of ground clearance, it's also the fact that it's profiled and there's much greater clearance on the side as shown in the video. As far as knuckles go, TF uses factory knuckles just like everyone else and like I said before, I have yet to see where any PR44 unlimited tube has bent or needed to be thicker to prevent it. If that time comes, I would agree that a thicker tube and diameter would be better.

On a side note, for a vet who feels the need to tell everyone about the bullet he's taken for this country, I'm a little surprised that made in America doesn't mean much to you. Dynatrac is 100% made in America, TeraFlex is made in China and only parts of it assembled here.

JAGS

Hooked
:cheesy: "zone of influence" - that's gotta be the best one I've heard yet. So here's a question, why in the hell do you care? I mean, this is just an internet forum and nobody even asked you to be here. If you don't like my "zone of influence", why not just go somewhere else or create your own "zone of influence"? :idontknow:

Embrace the "Zone" Eddie. Embrace the Zone. I say get stickered up with zone and maybe get Auto-Zone as another sponsor to give you all free stuff. I mean, it's not like you work or pay for anything. :cheesy::cheesy:

silverbackjk

lol ... well yeah they arent the same ... they died buddy.

You guys win. I'll leave. Eddie and his fearless circle @#$% of buddies can run off and have a camp fire kumbaya about me. If I was as knowledgable about stuff I've never run or paid for, that would be awesome.

And Eddie, I'm not worked up at all. I just find it pretty funny that you put so much work in to it. You were such an iquisitive little boy 5 or so years ago. All the cute little pms you used to send me asking for pictures of lift components. You were so nice back then.

"moderator\Owner" and sucking hind tit of vendors will change that I guess.
*****you asshole you are scum that you talk about fallen service members you ******

Sorry guys for the out burst that just hit home a little i edited my post to make it more kosher
Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:
Top Bottom