The 2017 Great Texas Exodus!

Jegar

So, We can do 6 people to a deluxe cabin, but NO pets. But on a trip like this, I probably will find someone to watch mine. so we need 4 more people@ $60 each for the 22-24th

or If 1 other couple would like to split a smaller cabin with us (sleeps 4) it will be $78.15/person (again, NO pets)

One alternative pet option is boarding your pet in Moab with an absolutely wacky, nut-job drunk who runs an expensive free- run "Love & Peace" Doggie Daycare and boarding. (who called screeching to come pick up my Dobe puppy "immediately") [emoji13]. The local vet also kennels -- while I despise vet kennels, they were super friendly and inviting, as well as incredibly accommodating (following our expulsion from the crazy lady's), allowing me to drop off my puppy in the late afternoons, and pick him up in the morning to go on trails with me. It was also clear that the played with him during the time he was there. I believe it was $17/night at the vets and $30 or $40 with the drunk (understandably, good liquor is expensive!)

Jackal01

One alternative pet option is boarding your pet in Moab with an absolutely wacky, nut-job drunk who runs an expensive free- run "Love & Peace" Doggie Daycare and boarding. (who called screeching to come pick up my Dobe puppy "immediately") [emoji13]. The local vet also kennels -- while I despise vet kennels, they were super friendly and inviting, as well as incredibly accommodating (following our expulsion from the crazy lady's), allowing me to drop off my puppy in the late afternoons, and pick him up in the morning to go on trails with me. It was also clear that the played with him during the time he was there. I believe it was $17/night at the vets and $30 or $40 with the drunk (understandably, good liquor is expensive!)
Not a bad idea. Won't work for us though. We only board Z at the trainer we use. 1. I do not trust anyone else. 2. I don't trust anyone else. 3. If I'm gonna pay someone to watch him he needs to be getting some training in. Sort of like inmates...they work and or go to school. No slouches.

KOA is on the fence. Some are good with pets some arent. Fredericksburg KOA doesn't allow pets. Moab and Ouray are both good with pets.

Texas Nick

Caught the Bug
Well, i hope his ass is ready to scratch and hit underneath that pretty rig of his! Sure as hell aint gone' be pretty when were done [emoji41]

Texas Nick

Caught the Bug
Lol, prolly gonna make a run to Escondido before the end of the year just to break it in proper

I couldnt agree more! HF is just gonna be a test hit for him to get ready for Escondido [emoji41]
I really want to see the difference with 35s compared to stock. Might even be able to try those harder trails you were talking about.
And if i tear another sidewall, well then that must mean im just ready for 37s [emoji16]

Exodus 4x4

I couldnt agree more! HF is just gonna be a test hit for him to get ready for Escondido [emoji41]
I really want to see the difference with 35s compared to stock. Might even be able to try those harder trails you were talking about.
And if i tear another sidewall, well then that must mean im just ready for 37s [emoji16]

I'm hoping to still make HF's on the next run but the way work is going I'm not sure. If and when we do Escondido I'll let you know for sure.

Texas Nick

Caught the Bug
I'm hoping to still make HF's on the next run but the way work is going I'm not sure. If and when we do Escondido I'll let you know for sure.

Hopefully you make it out man. with you having that front locker now is gonna make a HUGE difference on those steep climbs. I wanna see what it can do at HF.

Thanks man! Im really looking forward to going back out there. I must say that Escondido has to be my most favorite place thus far. [emoji41]

Work always comes first especially with a family. Also, gotta make the extra money on all the mods you're shooting for before the Exodus. You're doing axle swaps right?

Top Bottom