The BEST "I HATE WAYALIFE" YouTube Video Comments

jesse3638

Hooked
I've been called worse. [emoji6]

Late For dinner perhaps?

I remember Ram guy. I was the first one he walked up to. Him and his buddy lined up while Dillard gave it hell trying to get up the gate keeper. (BTW had HazMat's son spotting up front and Crystaliner behind). First thing he said to me was "You're with Wayalife?" Responded with "Yeah we all are". His next question was "Where's Eddie?" I responded by informing you weren't there and a member put together this run. He responded by yelling across to his buddy "Yeah it is a Wayalife group but Eddie isn't here!" (Kinda rubbed me the wrong way, can't speak for the rest.) All while this conversation was going on Dillard was trying his luck with the gate keeper and we were all watching him. I'm guessing that's why there wasn't much interaction and I may have come across as curt. We all stuck around to watch his attempt in his Ram to which he cleared it and was commended by several people. He then walked down with some arrogance about himself. He then proceeded to spot his buddy in a JK on 40's and he too cleared it. Again we all watched and commended him on his efforts. It was the end of our run so at this point most started making their way back to their Jeeps. He then came back down and said "Alright who's next?" Seeing we were headed back down "Aww no one else going to try?" With nothing to prove Dillard responded with "I'm good I'd rather not and wheel another day" (Apologies if did not get it exactly right..haha). I did notice a water bottle someone from our group dropped and picked it up and took it with me as well as another member who found a lovely discarded straw hat and wore it home with him. This area is a local party/shooting spot so its littered trigger trash and shot up who knows what. Anyone familiar with this knows it takes a rake, shovel, and large trash bags/cans to clean it all up. I do remember him picking up a few beer cans from down in the rocks. I think most of us do the same just don't feel the need to tell everyone about it. Anyone else who was there please feel free to correct any errors in my recollection of the calico gatekeeper story.

fiend

Caught the Bug
Late For dinner perhaps?

I remember Ram guy. I was the first one he walked up to. Him and his buddy lined up while Dillard gave it hell trying to get up the gate keeper. (BTW had HazMat's son spotting up front and Crystaliner behind). First thing he said to me was "You're with Wayalife?" Responded with "Yeah we all are". His next question was "Where's Eddie?" I responded by informing you weren't there and a member put together this run. He responded by yelling across to his buddy "Yeah it is a Wayalife group but Eddie isn't here!" (Kinda rubbed me the wrong way, can't speak for the rest.) All while this conversation was going on Dillard was trying his luck with the gate keeper and we were all watching him. I'm guessing that's why there wasn't much interaction and I may have come across as curt. We all stuck around to watch his attempt in his Ram to which he cleared it and was commended by several people. He then walked down with some arrogance about himself. He then proceeded to spot his buddy in a JK on 40's and he too cleared it. Again we all watched and commended him on his efforts. It was the end of our run so at this point most started making their way back to their Jeeps. He then came back down and said "Alright who's next?" Seeing we were headed back down "Aww no one else going to try?" With nothing to prove Dillard responded with "I'm good I'd rather not and wheel another day" (Apologies if did not get it exactly right..haha). I did notice a water bottle someone from our group dropped and picked it up and took it with me as well as another member who found a lovely discarded straw hat and wore it home with him. This area is a local party/shooting spot so its littered trigger trash and shot up who knows what. Anyone familiar with this knows it takes a rake, shovel, and large trash bags/cans to clean it all up. I do remember him picking up a few beer cans from down in the rocks. I think most of us do the same just don't feel the need to tell everyone about it. Anyone else who was there please feel free to correct any errors in my recollection of the calico gatekeeper story.

Sounds about right, although I didn't hear the comments re WAYALIFE.

I did my part by picking up that lovely hat.

BobNH

All sounds to me from 3000 miles away that you were not in the wrong, nor even inappropriate. And given your measured response here where you had no need to, sounds more to me like embellishment on their part. Though you guys really should have posted some pics of the hat in use...

Sent from my SM-N910V using WAYALIFE mobile app

jesse3638

Hooked
All sounds to me from 3000 miles away that you were not in the wrong, nor even inappropriate. And given your measured response here where you had no need to, sounds more to me like embellishment on their part. Though you guys really should have posted some pics of the hat in use...

Sent from my SM-N910V using WAYALIFE mobile app

There might be some on the Calico thread if not I'm sure someone has some they could post..haha

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Late For dinner perhaps?

LOL! Typical badass. Thanks for sharing your account of what happened. Interesting that he came looking for me specifically. What a loser.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
Sounds like he expected every member of Wayalife, to be running tons and 40's. Looks like he thought he more of s badass, than you guys...or maybe he's compensating for short comings in other areas.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Here's a new one that I got from TheRedRaven. Apparently, I can't possibly be a real Jeeper like him because I like the Renegade.

theredraven.jpg

aTX427

I just don't get all the haters out there. Insecurity problems I guess. I am still new, but so far everyone I have met from WAL has been extremely helpful and cool as heck. I am not much of a label guys, but ordered JK WAL decals today.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
LOL!! A guy by the name Heavy Metal just posted up the following comments on 2 of our KEEP IT TIGHT videos. Apparently, we make the "worst videos" and they look as if a 15 year old made them and not even one who's a "Jeep enthusiast".

Heavy-Metal.jpg

I clicked on his user name and found that he's a big fan of TeraFlex videos. Guess their videos are the gold standard. :cool:

VeruGE*144

Caught the Bug
LOL!! A guy by the name Heavy Metal just posted up the following comments on 2 of our KEEP IT TIGHT videos. Apparently, we make the "worst videos" and they look as if a 15 year old made them and not even one who's a "Jeep enthusiast".

View attachment 271196

I clicked on his user name and found that he's a big fan of TeraFlex videos. Guess their videos are the gold standard. :cool:

LOL

View attachment 271196

Dude sounds like he's got an interesting taste of videos...I can't stand the cheesiness of the TF videos.

But they're produced by a professional film crew. Clearly, they have to be the best and made by real "Jeep enthusiasts" :idontknow:

If by "jeep enthusiasts", you mean a marketing company that makes sub-par shitty products to increase their profit margins, then they've nailed it :naw:

WJCO

Meme King
Dude sounds like he's got an interesting taste of videos...I can't stand the cheesiness of the TF videos.

But they're produced by a professional film crew. Clearly, they have to be the best and made by real "Jeep enthusiasts" :idontknow:

The chick has big knockers and the dude acts like a goofball. And somehow they sell parts out of it. That is a strong reflection of what so much of our culture wants to be entertained by. :grayno:

Top Bottom