The BEST "I HATE WAYALIFE" YouTube Video Comments

The chick has big knockers and the dude acts like a goofball. And somehow they sell parts out of it. That is a strong reflection of what so much of our culture wants to be entertained by. :grayno:

Yep. The chick is certainly smoking hot. But I'm not going to empty my pockets on a Tera60 just because it comes with big ass titties.

NFRs2000NYC

Caught the Bug
But they're produced by a professional film crew. Clearly, they have to be the best and made by real "Jeep enthusiasts" :idontknow:

Your keep it tight video cost me close to 60K....buying a jeep, itunes downloads, 3 trips out west, etc. Keep it tight was probably as good of a Jeep commercial as you can get. Oh, and for the record, I am a professional when it comes to photo/video, and your work is spectacular. Any cinematographer worth his memory card knows it has probably about 2% of film crew, 1% of equipment, and the rest is simply story. Can you get a stranger to sit down, take time out of your day, and keep them entertained for X amount of time.....that's the only measure of someone that understands cinematography as a whole. Im sure you've seen hollywood movies with million dollar budgets where you wanted to stab your eyes out with pencils after 4 minutes. On the other hand, you have people actively sitting down, enjoying your videos, engaging in the content, not to mention, watching it multiple times (I've probably seen Keep it Tight a dozen times, and even made the wife watch it to sell her on the idea of coming out there with me.) While some other big brand videos may have been shot with much more expensive equipment, the fact of the matter is they all feel as exciting and entertaining as a commercial, while your work not only takes the viewer along for the ride, but you can tell the passion that someone was really trying to convey a story...and that is not something you can teach in a school or fake with a film crew, so cheers good sir, these youtube haters are as boring as the videos they hold in high regard, while your work speaks for itself, as do all the people that enjoy watching them.

Last edited:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
You don't have big enough knockers

Well, there is that :crazyeyes:

Your keep it tight video cost me close to 60K....buying a jeep, itunes downloads, 3 trips out west, etc. Keep it tight was probably as good of a Jeep commercial as you can get. Oh, and for the record, I am a professional when it comes to photo/video, and your work is spectacular. Any cinematographer worth his memory card knows it has probably about 2% of film crew, 1% of equipment, and the rest is simply story. Can you get a stranger to sit down, take time out of your day, and keep them entertained for X amount of time.....that's the only measure of someone that understands cinematography as a whole. Im sure you've seen hollywood movies with million dollar budgets where you wanted to stab your eyes out with pencils after 4 minutes. On the other hand, you have people actively sitting down, enjoying your videos, engaging in the content, not to mention, watching it multiple times (I've probably seen Keep it Tight a dozen times, and even made the wife watch it to sell her on the idea of coming out there with me.) While some other big brand videos may have been shot with much more expensive equipment, the fact of the matter is they all feel as exciting and entertaining as a commercial, while your work not only takes the viewer along for the ride, but you can tell the passion that someone was really trying to convey a story...and that is not something you can teach in a school or fake with a film crew, so cheers good sir, these youtube haters are as boring as the videos they hold in high regard, while your work speaks for itself, as do all the people that enjoy watching them.

We are truly flattered and appreciate your kind words. :blush:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
LOL!! The guy came back and apparently, no disrespect was intended by his comments. He was just concerned about the extremely poor perception that I have in the Jeep community outside of WAYALIFE. You know, because what other people think about me should matter. :crazyeyes:

Untitled-1.jpg

Kalums

I'm personally wondering if that Heavy Metal guy even watched the videos... Or for that matter has ever ridden in a Jeep. I personally think (not that my opinion is really THAT important) that Eddie and Cindy's videos are great. So I'm betting he's just a troll.

Sent from my LG-LS997 using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I'm personally wondering if that Heavy Metal guy even watched the videos... Or for that matter has ever ridden in a Jeep. I personally think (not that my opinion is really THAT important) that Eddie and Cindy's videos are great. So I'm betting he's just a troll.

LOL!! Oh yeah - clearly he's been hanging out on one of the hater sites, got fed a line of shit and is now feeling the need to be an internet messiah.

Samuelh3

Caught the Bug

Yup. I'm in the same boat. Inspiring is the word.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Zstairlessone

He's told you he makes judgement on the quality of work (great videos by the way), based not on the merits of the work but the word he's heard on the Internet about you. There's no fixing that

Andy5160

Hooked
Tie rod up his ass Eddie
Keep doing what younger doing and never change your attitude or belives !!!!!!!!!!

NecessaryEvil

Caught the Bug
He is obviously just trying to talk shit to fit in somewhere. If he truly thinks that after watching your movies, he has a very skewed sense of reality. Like others have mentioned, your videos are what lured me into buying a Jeep and having a deep passion for. Being that Cindy and you are not professional videographers, you two make some great videos.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

TRLJNKY

I love the tap dancing that goes on once called out. All the shit talk about how he hates the vids and we all suck blah blah blah. Than miraculously " no disrespect intended". Douchebag level 8

It's half past f'it with the CAPS lock on!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Yup. I'm in the same boat. Inspiring is the word.

Thank you. We really do appreciate it :blush:

He's told you he makes judgement on the quality of work (great videos by the way), based not on the merits of the work but the word he's heard on the Internet about you. There's no fixing that

:cheesy: Oh yeah, it's the extremely poor "perception" of WAYALIFE that is "echoed by hundreds" on the internet that makes our videos look like a 15 year old made them and one who isn't even a "Jeep enthusiast" :crazyeyes:

Tie rod up his ass Eddie
Keep doing what younger doing and never change your attitude or belives !!!!!!!!!!

You know it. :thumb:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah the videos cost me a bunch of money too. 30k for the jeep and probably another few thousand in gas just going out and exploring.

LOL!! Sorry about that... I think :crazyeyes: :D

He is obviously just trying to talk shit to fit in somewhere. If he truly thinks that after watching your movies, he has a very skewed sense of reality. Like others have mentioned, your videos are what lured me into buying a Jeep and having a deep passion for. Being that Cindy and you are not professional videographers, you two make some great videos.

For sure he is. Just like all the other losers out there, hey "heard" about me on the internet and now it's gospel. Cindy and I are so glad that you enjoy our videos :)

I love the tap dancing that goes on once called out. All the shit talk about how he hates the vids and we all suck blah blah blah. Than miraculously " no disrespect intended". Douchebag level 8

You know, that's the part that I don't get. I mean sure, hate on me all you want but I just don't get why everyone else on here gets dragged into it. But yes, "no disrespect was intended" :rolleyes2:

TRLJNKY

You know, that's the part that I don't get. I mean sure, hate on me all you want but I just don't get why everyone else on here gets dragged into it. But yes, "no disrespect was intended" :rolleyes2:

You know Eddie, that WAL banner across my windshield is like a badge of honor. Im honored to be a part of this great group that you have created so could careless about the haters. In fact, as I was leading 11 of us off the trail into Rubicon staging area (which you called it. It was packed after the Jamboree). I was hoping there may be some non-believers seeing us pass through with smiles on our faces. We had a great day together and that is what you and Cindy created this for. So, kudos to you two and thank you. Just remember, for all the haters you may run across you have a solid group behind you as well.

Battle Born JK

You know Eddie, that WAL banner across my windshield is like a badge of honor. Im honored to be a part of this great group that you have created so could careless about the haters. In fact, as I was leading 11 of us off the trail into Rubicon staging area (which you called it. It was packed after the Jamboree). I was hoping there may be some non-believers seeing us pass through with smiles on our faces. We had a great day together and that is what you and Cindy created this for. So, kudos to you two and thank you. Just remember, for all the haters you may run across you have a solid group behind you as well.

Wow Cav that was some good words couldnt have said it myself. Theres gonna be haters every where for everything. I say who cares let them hate

Top Bottom