The BEST "I HATE WAYALIFE" YouTube Video Comments

I-Eat-Mud

That's hilarious. Hey now I think its a fantastic haircut! (totally not just saying that because I basically have had the same style haircut for years)

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Here's one that I got from a Asher Nelakar. Apparently, his idea of wheeling doesn't include friends having a good time. Of course, looking at his YouTube channel, I don't think he's really a Jeep kind of guy.

Asher-Nelakar.jpg

Brute

Hooked
Do people just cruise random YouTube channels then act like film critics?...I'm not fully understanding the concept...

trailratedmike

I don’t know a lot about Jeeping, but I love the videos. I have learned a lot and love the attitude that is shown when things go wrong. “No problem, we got this, we are all in it together “. That attitude is what Jeep is about, that is what I think of when I hear WAYALIFE mentioned. Keep filming and teaching.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

jtpedersen

Caught the Bug
Isn't the point of your videos to highlight the companionship AND the wheeling both though? :crazyeyes:

Social engagement is certainly a big part of it for me. Whether it’s my brother, wife, children, Jeep groups or a random [emoji592] owner along the way.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Here's one that I got from a dpeyton88. Apparently, he expects everyone to make videos just the way he wants them to be made. :rolleyes2:

dpeyton88.jpg

rich67

Caught the Bug
With each passing day, the internet (Youtube in particular) truly exhibits a cross-section of human trash and oxygen thieves such as these shining examples. People who make themselves feel better about their shallow and meaningless lives by cutting down others. Pathetic.

Top Bottom