The BEST "I HATE WAYALIFE" YouTube Video Comments

Zstairlessone

Here's one that I got from a guy who calls himself "Secret !". I'm guessing that's because he actually has videos that he's made but nobody can see them because they're a secret or something like that. Anyway, he apparently thinks I'm a sensitive keyboard warrior because I responded to him and pities anyone who'd hang around someone like me.

View attachment 302569

Yep, you’re a keyboard warrior and you never get out of the basement and don’t have a real life with real friends as evidenced by the video they just watched

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Okay, here's one that I got from a Land Rover guy who goes by the username, krover01. Apparently, he's some kind of shock expert who knows the difference between a good shock and a cheap one and isn't happy that I'd give the all new Rancho RS5000X a decent review. Of course, now he's going to stop following us and not recommend our videos to anyone. :crazyeyes:

krover01.jpg

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
LOL!! krover01 responded and I tried to reply but wasn't able to. Turns out he deleted his posts just like they all do. :rolleyes2:

randal-01.jpg

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Here's a conversation that I'm currently having with a TeraFlex fanboy who goes by the name, Vitamin B. I just don't get these guys.

Vitamin-B.jpg

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
LOL!! This loser Vitamin B is going around my YouTube channel looking for any response I may have made regarding Falcon shocks.

Vitamin-B.jpg

Top Bottom