The BEST "I HATE WAYALIFE" YouTube Video Comments

Slimebones

With each passing day, the internet (Youtube in particular) truly exhibits a cross-section of human trash and oxygen thieves such as these shining examples. People who make themselves feel better about their shallow and meaningless lives by cutting down others. Pathetic.

"oxygen thieves", yes!!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
LOL!! Just got the following comment on our newest JL JOURNAL and it came from a guy who goes by the user name "j a". So you know, I went to his YouTube channel to get an idea of what "people want to see or at least find interesting" and apparently, it's gay couples, the adorable things they do and oh yeah, Black cock dick stripper Superman :shock:

See his Amazon Echo Playlist if you dare :crazyeyes:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOQglE2Rdeht4lanFTKquDg

ja.jpg

WJCO

Meme King
LOL!! Just got the following comment on our newest JL JOURNAL and it came from a guy who goes by the user name "j a". So you know, I went to his YouTube channel to get an idea of what "people want to see or at least find interesting" and apparently, it's gay couples, the adorable things they do and oh yeah, Black cock dick stripper Superman :shock:

View attachment 302054

The dude needs to quit sucking dick and take a grammar class.

waist-of-time.jpg

longarmwj

View attachment 302054

Goddamn faggots :crazyeyes:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Goddamn faggots :crazyeyes:

LOL!! To be fair, I couldn't make this shit up if I wanted to. Also, if you're gonna give me shit about a Jeep video I made not being interesting, the least you could do is be able to show me a Jeep video that IS interesting. Aside from the "adorable gay couples" and "black cock dick stripper Superman" (an actual video in his playlist), the only other things he had were for Toyota Camary's and Scorsche magic mounts.

longarmwj

LOL!! To be fair, I couldn't make this shit up if I wanted to. Also, if you're gonna give me shit about a Jeep video I made not being interesting, the least you could do is be able to show me a Jeep video that IS interesting. Aside from the "adorable gay couples" and "black cock dick stripper Superman" (an actual video in his playlist), the only other things he had were for Toyota Camary's and Scorsche magic mounts.

I'm sure that he's very much into "magic mounting"

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Here's one that I got from a guy who calls himself "Secret !". I'm guessing that's because he actually has videos that he's made but nobody can see them because they're a secret or something like that. Anyway, he apparently thinks I'm a sensitive keyboard warrior because I responded to him and pities anyone who'd hang around someone like me.

secret.jpg

SilverBack775

View attachment 302054

Why respond to any of these people? I wouldn’t even waste my time responding. That’s what they want, they want you to get mad and pissed off!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
While we're at it, here's another comment left by a Rogve Statvs. Apparently, he's another guy who's more into how I look than watching a video about Jeeps :crazyeyes:

rogve-statvs.jpg

SilverBack775

LOL!! Not sure why you'd think I'm mad or pissed off. :crazyeyes:

My point is, you don’t need to respond to any of these! You know who you are and what you can do! You know the passion you have with jeeps and making videos. We all know that as well. It’s a waste of time responding to the haters! They don’t care one bit!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
My point is, you don’t need to respond to any of these! You know who you are and what you can do! You know the passion you have with jeeps and making videos. We all know that as well. It’s a waste of time responding to the haters! They don’t care one bit!

I appreciate your point and in spite of what you may think, I'm fully aware that I don’t need to respond to any of these. Just like any hater who trolls the forum, I post these comments here more as a record than anything and really, I kinda think they're funny.

SilverBack775

I appreciate your point and in spite of what you may think, I'm fully aware that I don’t need to respond to any of these. Just like any hater who trolls the forum, I post these comments here more as a record than anything and really, I kinda think they're funny.

I hear ya man! [emoji106] they are entertaining for sure!

SilverBack775

On a different note, do you think a Warn 8000 is enough for a 4 door jk?

Top Bottom