The BEST "I HATE WAYALIFE" YouTube Video Comments

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Speaking of which, I just got the following from a guy who goes by the name chicagowsox212. Apparently, a sign on my garage wall is offensive. :crazyeyes:

chicagowsox212.jpg

jdofmemi

If people could only have friends and follow others that completely, 100% agreed with them, most would find it a lonely life.

Being able to see things differently, while still being friends is a talent many never learn, and they are worse off for their narrow minded ways.

JAGS

Hooked
If people could only have friends and follow others that completely, 100% agreed with them, most would find it a lonely life.

Being able to see things differently, while still being friends is a talent many never learn, and they are worse off for their narrow minded ways.

Well said. A character trait lost amongst many these days. I disagree with about 100% of people I know on one thing or another. I usually agree with 100 % of people I know on one thing or another too.

Zstairlessone

Well said. A character trait lost amongst many these days. I disagree with about 100% of people I know on one thing or another. I usually agree with 100 % of people I know on one thing or another too.

This!! If you don’t disagree on anything you’ll never have a conversation (or you can just have it with yourself - “hey, how did you like that movie? Sucked dude how about you? Yep sucked...”

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I just don't get people who feel the need to bitch at us about the music we choose to use on our free video. Here's one from an iVlogBuzz...

iVlogbuzz.jpg

BaddestCross

I just don't get people who feel the need to bitch at us about the music we choose to use on our free video. Here's one from an iVlogBuzz...

View attachment 306670
People are amazing. Did you guys happen to put together the last round of Motech videos? There were a few comments about the music on those too. I guess volume controls are beyond the average IQ levels of the YouTube generation. 🤪

--
Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407

sm31

Actually watching a video last week I thought to myself "that music is pretty catchy. I wonder where they source it from...".

After watching any Wayalife video (once I get over my jeep envy), I'm left feeling lucky that there are such skilled and generous people in the community.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
LOL - Here's another from that iVlogBuzz guy. Apparently, he doesn't like it when I give back what he dished out.

iVlogBuzz.jpg

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
LOL!! Looks like some snowflake who goes by the name The Gear Mountain is all butthurt for that iVlogBuzz guy.

TheGearMountain.jpg

Screen shot got cut off but my response to iVlogBuzz is as follows.

iVlogBuzz, I realize this may be hard for you to understand but the offering or suggestion that YOU made and think would make our videos even better are YOUR OPINION. I simply do NOT agree. In spite of what you may seem to think, I get thousands of people who let me know how much they LOVE our music and think our videos are made perfect just the way they are. While I fully admit that there are others who share in YOUR OPINION, you are the minority here and even if you weren't, I LIKE MY VIDEOS JUST THE WAY THEY ARE and that's why you get to see my passion and enthusiasm in them. If had to make videos to satisfy you or anyone else, this would be a job and I would expect to get paid for what I do. Thank you for your time though - best of luck to you.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
LOL!! Here's one from my favorite kind of Jeeper - a true badass and one who feels the needs to broadcast how badass he is on YouTube. Ladies and gentlemen, may I introduce Neil Thurman.

Neil-Thurman.jpg

Top Bottom