The BEST "I HATE WAYALIFE" YouTube Video Comments

NFRs2000NYC

Caught the Bug
The funny thing is, all these turds for some reason think that when someone posts a video online, they are doing it because they want criticism. If Eddie posted a video and said "Hey guys, watch this vid and let me know if the audio levels are off" then fine, tell him, but criticizing FREE content when no one asked for your fucking opinion, and THEN getting pissy about it when someone responds really is a new phenomenon. If you like videos done a certain way, shut your facehole and make them yourself. These people are something else.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
The funny thing is, all these turds for some reason think that when someone posts a video online, they are doing it because they want criticism. If Eddie posted a video and said "Hey guys, watch this vid and let me know if the audio levels are off" then fine, tell him, but criticizing FREE content when no one asked for your fucking opinion, and THEN getting pissy about it when someone responds really is a new phenomenon. If you like videos done a certain way, shut your facehole and make them yourself. These people are something else.

LOL!! That about nails it. Glad to hear I'm not the only one who thinks all this stuff is crazy.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
:cheesy: This is probably one of the best ones I've seen in a long time. It comes from a douchebag named jmercmon and he just chimed in to bitch about our FREE giveaway and how he's got a real life and that he'd rather just buy the Dynatrac lift.

jmercmon.jpg

WJCO

Meme King
:cheesy: This is probably one of the best ones I've seen in a long time. It comes from a douchebag named jmercmon and he just chimed in to bitch about our FREE giveaway and how he's got a real life and that he'd rather just buy the Dynatrac lift.

What a fucking prima donna. That guy needs to be kicked in the nuts.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
He doesn’t have time to enter a giveaway but has time to comment on YouTube.

Has anyone mentioned this is a FREE fucking giveaway? It costs you nothing to fucking enter. Jesus Christ I hate the human race.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

MTG

Caught the Bug

View attachment 306829

Naw. He’s just too busy working to barely make his monthly payment on his fully financed jeep to be able to log on for 3 minutes and claim a prize. You need to provide reasonable accommodations.

Ain’t nobody got time for dat.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Here's yet another YouTube Jeep expert who calls himself onawhim7737. I went to his channel to see how real Jeep videos should be made but could only find videos of him playing XBOX games. :rolleyes2:

onawhim7737.jpg

NFRs2000NYC

Caught the Bug
Really, on the Keep It Tight videos? That video cost me 70K in Jeeps, trips, etc. I still think, it's your (you and Cindy) best work.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Okay, here's one that I got from a guy named EGlideKid. I'll never be able to understand why guys like him think that I should just bend over, accept unsolicited criticism and not respond. If I do, I'm somehow a bad person. Also, I'll never understand what guys like this expect me to do about a video we posted years ago. I suppose he'd think we should delete it because he's so offended by the music we used. :rolleyes2:

EGlideKid.jpg

Top Bottom