The BEST "I HATE WAYALIFE" YouTube Video Comments

jesse3638

Hooked
I agree...and they are all the rage with the gardening community...as well as pickaxebags, spadebags and the ever popular pitchforkbags...

When the fall collection comes out they bring out the rake bags, pruning saw bags, and trash bag bags.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
LOL!! Here's one that I got from a guy who calls himself Obsidian Moon. Apparently, I'm the "butt-plug" of the Jeep community. :crazyeyes:

Obsidian Moon.jpg

MudVayne

Caught the Bug
Okay, here's one that I just got from an eric rush. Apparently, he's from Arizona and blames videos like our Colorado JKX for getting his trails closed down. Apparently, we are to blame for "commercializing" wheeling too much and on a side note, JK's are apparently for "hoe bags". :crazyeyes:

View attachment 307638

Yeah the same thing I hear from gas stations, primarily attendants...

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Here's one from a badass named hosejockey61. Being that he's such a badass, he just had to comment on our old JKX Colorado video.

hosejockey61.jpg

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Honestly, I just don't understand people. Some guy by the name josorzo11 posted up a comment questioning the fact that we put decals on our Jeep. I literally just responded to him factually and even took the time to apologize for them offending him. Now he's getting all butthurt. :rolleyes2:

josorzo11.jpg

USMC Wrangler

Honestly, I just don't understand people. Some guy by the name josorzo11 posted up a comment questioning the fact that we put decals on our Jeep. I literally just responded to him factually and even took the time to apologize for them offending him. Now he's getting all butthurt. :rolleyes2:

View attachment 308415

I heard from someone that they got offended over being offended over some stickers and that offends me. [emoji849]

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Here's one that I got from a professional "filmmaker". He originally made a post complaining about the fact that we "edited all the good stuff" out of our super old video of EVO 1 running the Little Sluice before it got leveled. After responding that he was free to believe what he wants, he deleted his other post and left the following.

mark pope.jpg

In spite of not being there to see what really happened, he's apparently savvy enough to know what got edited out being that he is a "filmmaker" :crazyeyes:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
And, here's one from a Mike Miller bitching about the music we used on a video that we made over 7 years ago. As if there's anything we can do about it now even if we wanted to :rolleyes2:

mike miller.jpg

Ddays

Hooked
Here's one that I got from a professional "filmmaker". He originally made a post complaining about the fact that we "edited all the good stuff" out of our super old video of EVO 1 running the Little Sluice before it got leveled. After responding that he was free to believe what he wants, he deleted his other post and left the following.

View attachment 308526

In spite of not being there to see what really happened, he's apparently savvy enough to know what got edited out being that he is a "filmmaker" :crazyeyes:

LOL, I missed the part in the titles to your videos that state "This is how to pick lines and spot" But then again, I'm not a "filmmaker" :crazyeyes:

WJCO

Meme King

Holy fuck. Hard to believe people comment like this on YouTube.

Brute

Hooked

View attachment 308526

I've actually worked on a couple films with "professional filmmakers"...too bad he wasn't around during some of the shark films I was on so we could have edited out the part where we pushed him overboard wearing a tuna head lei...

sgkdhk

They just troll the internet sites and post to get a rise out of people and then sit back and enjoy the fighting. The world is full of morons and we see them all the time on these sites. I ignore them. As I know it pisses them off to not get a rise out of me.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

jdofmemi

Those are the same class of people who will hang out at an obstacle, like potato salad hill and cheer for people to roll over, and then break out in applause when they do.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
:cheesy: That Mark Pope guy responded to me. Apparently, this hot shot once got a "$3 film into one of the top ten festivals in the USA" :crazyeyes:

mark pope-2.jpg

Top Bottom